White Cookies?

if it's what it sounds like. white widow x GSC then YUMMMMM without even ever seeing it. it sounds delicious.

i just looked it up and that's what it is. i probably should get some of these.

Yep, YUMMMM!
Yerba-Buena-Cannabis-Oregon-White-Cookies-Strain.jpg

great smoke.
not much of a producer. super branchy, piles and piles of small buds.
been growing it for a yr or two.

it's a big feeder. it'll push other plants into excess if you are growing multiple strains.

great smoke.
not much of a producer. super branchy, piles and piles of small buds.
been growing it for a yr or two.

it's a big feeder. it'll push other plants into excess if you are growing multiple strains.
What lights are you using around what's the yield looking like for you usually if you dont mind me asking curious if it's worth to grow/clone

i'm under cob.
4 pot 3000k/3500k 200 watt real draw veg.
12 pot 300k/3500k 600 watt real draw flower.

been growing clones for a bit. i avg about an ounce and a half per plant, but i am over crowded, and have not used lst or scrog. i could easily get two with even minimal work.

i'm under cob.
4 pot 3000k/3500k 200 watt real draw veg.
12 pot 300k/3500k 600 watt real draw flower.

been growing clones for a bit. i avg about an ounce and a half per plant, but i am over crowded, and have not used lst or scrog. i could easily get two with even minimal work.
Shit man that's pretty good for the fact you got a couple plants going that seems to be about my average yield I plan to lst, top and do a scrog net on 5 plants in 5 gal pots under 2, 600 watt hps hoping for atleast 3 oz a pop

First off Crop kings is not bred with "The White" it is made with White Widow. Crop King seeds are a big question mark. Some are good lots of them suck. I have some that I won't grow just because they are from Crop King. That's just me. I have lots of other genetics to choose from. Nothing wrong with White Widow at all. It is a great strain on its own and in hybrids. What gets me is I don't know how good Crop Kings breeding genetics are.

By the way. the hybrid that is made with The White. I would run in a New York minute.

By the way. the hybrid that is made with The White. I would run in a New York minute.

got a link to the genetics ?

a quick search suggests it was developed there and 3 other seed banks list the same genetics as crop king.

@Remystemple what seed bank did you get the screen grab from ?

The thing about Crop King is that if you have difficulty you can call them and they will talk you through the steps of how to germinate. If you are experienced and still can't get germination to take place then they send you free replacement seeds. They have been great to do business with. Also Canuk has been good as well. Only two I deal with personally.
I have had their White Cookies, and their Blue Cookies. It was my fist time germinating seeds and I messed them up with too much moisture at the time. They sent replacements but I switched strains so I never did grow those other two.

looking for info on the white now lol. sounds great.

only thing i've found is it's an unknown hybrid from florida.

Yeah The White is another of those unknown strains. The fact that it is not White Widow genetics is the only thing I have heard for sure. Pretty sure it is another clone only strain.

Most all White Cookies out there is made with White Widow. I have only seen one with The White but there might be one or two more. In that lies a different problem. White Widow will help stabilize a hybrid. The White probably won't.

Yeah The White is another of those unknown strains. The fact that it is not White Widow genetics is the only thing I have heard for sure. Pretty sure it is another clone only strain.

Most all White Cookies out there is made with White Widow. I have only seen one with The White but there might be one or two more. In that lies a different problem. White Widow will help stabilize a hybrid. The White probably won't.
thanks for that.

sure sounds interesting. i should probably get some white widow while available as well.

When I got the White Cookies I have there were very few Cookie Genetics on the market. Now there are tons. Some from much better breeders than Crop King. They always seem to cross new great stuff with Blueberry or White Widow first off because of the stability and proven results. The work they are doing with Cookie genetics now should be lots stronger.

I went with some of the Sorbet collection from DNA and The New from Humboldt. Something to think about.

When I got the White Cookies I have there were very few Cookie Genetics on the market. Now there are tons. Some from much better breeders than Crop King. They always seem to cross new great stuff with Blueberry or White Widow first off because of the stability and proven results. The work they are doing with Cookie genetics now should be lots stronger.

I went with some of the Sorbet collection from DNA and The New from Humboldt. Something to think about.

there are people that stay away from anything cookies. ( no fat shaming lol )

extreme branchiness and piles of small bud seem tied to those genetics..
i have one going right now that i'm not looking forward to trimming. have a master kush that is all bush as well. doesn't help they were overgrown and caged.

just pulled the trigger on some Dr. Seeds beans.
got an LSD, a Tangie, and a Harlequin for cbd.

gonna start a journal but will post here as well.

My experience, whatever that’s worth... I ran their blue cookies and was very disappointed with the yield. That made me not pop the white cookies. What I understand NOW is “cookies” will give you a lower yield... Good smoke.
Purple Kush sucked.
Bubba sucked.
White widow is a beast.
OGKH is a rock star, sensitive to nutes.
Green Crack was ok.
Crown Royal is good.
Sour D is good.
Dutch Treat CBD is great.
Cheese CBD is good.
SSH is strong.
BlueDream CBD is mild with no desire to grow again.

The autos are decent for autos. The ones I would grow again are
NYC diesel
Candy Cane
Cheese CDB
Lambs Breath

Back
Top Bottom