White Dwarf Autoflowering 125W CFL Grow

no worries mate. but what you call a dense bud and i call a dense bud are 2 diffrent things. in my eyes they wont be dense unless you call a 0.5g bud a big dense bud? an auto doesnt grow for long enough to be dense. you can make your buds dense it you squeeze them tightly when you clip it and there wet, but the bud wont be dense if you just clip it and leave it.

Agree BT?

Hi buddy, god job with that plants, i had white dwarf some months ago (really were bonsai withe dwarf lol).
One advise for the smoke.
Don't smoke too early 'cause you will have a really short high. Let the buds became very dried. I think about A couple of months before smoke.
I know is hard to wait all this time. :grinjoint:
:peace:

no worries mate. but what you call a dense bud and i call a dense bud are 2 diffrent things. in my eyes they wont be dense unless you call a 0.5g bud a big dense bud? an auto doesnt grow for long enough to be dense. you can make your buds dense it you squeeze them tightly when you clip it and there wet, but the bud wont be dense if you just clip it and leave it.

Agree BT?

You're right to a point I guess. I was expecting the girl I chopped down last week to shrivel up into little airy buds and it really didn't. Then again, I may have a different experience as other people and got lucky with my plants, who knows? Anyways, off of a 5 inch plant I got over 9 grams (dried, weighed with stems) And they are super dense. The calyxes look like the grew on top of each other.

I also have to concede that I don't have alot of growing experience, so maybe I have yet to see super ridiculous dense buds =D

Then again, maybe ShortStuff has got the AF strain figured out? =D

Yh BT the shortstuff is a good seed. and the AK is always good off them. I had AK x Hindu Kush which was a nice plant.

You really leave it a month + to dry? thats mental. i usually give it 2-3weeks personally but i guess it can only get better the longer you leave it. ive also noticed that the less time you give it the shorteer the stone is.

Hey guys,
Haven't checked my journal in a while...sorry! Welcome superweed!

Anyways, off of a 5 inch plant I got over 9 grams (dried, weighed with stems) And they are super dense. =D

Thats wicked BT! If thats anything to go by my plant should yield a fair amount :]

Let the buds became very dried. I think about A couple of months before smoke. I know is hard to wait all this time. :grinjoint:

Aaaaah! I cant wait 2 months!!! :] My plan is to cut her down and then dry for a week...not before taking a test sample :] Does anyone know any decent methods of quick drying a couple buds so that they are smokeable? Then I will put the bud in air tight curing jars and store them in there for their lifespan (which probably wont be all that long :])

So you guys say shortstuff is a good strain...I may have to try it. Im trying to plan my next grow at the moment. I hopefully will have the perfect stealth cupboard for me (my bedside table) but height is a big restriction. It is 22" high (plenty of width) but 4" are taken up by light. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!! Im either going to grow 2 auto strains in there but is there any way of keeping them short. If I used smaller pots would they stay smaller? Could I use a trough style pot?

My other option is to get a 100% indica and LST it (which I think I probably will do). But even with LST is 18" enough as I still need to fit a pot in. Does anyone have any nice indica strains that stay fairly short and finish fairly quick?

Sorry for all the questions guys :]

Thanks!

P.S. I forgot, im going away for 5 days next thursday which will be day 45 to 50 and I need to think about watering. I did a test, I watered it Tuesday morning last, but by Friday afternoon it was completely dry and needed more. This was only 3.5 days! What should I do? Leave it to fend for itself? Or is there a system where I can leave it to autowater?

Does anyone know any decent methods of quick drying a couple buds so that they are smokeable?

Remove as many stems and leaves from the bud you are going to smoke and then place it in an envelope and put it somewhere near your grow lights. Shouldn't take too long... the bigger the bud, obviously, the longer. I should warn you though... it will taste like sh*t.

Im not sure about the watering period while you are going to be on holiday, never left my babies home alone lol. All i can do is try and think of a few ways i would do it. What about if you put something under the pot like a saucer or something? and fill it with water so the plant has water all the time, obv it will just suck up all the water but it might take a while to do so. That might give you the extra 2days of not be completely dry.

Drying your plant quickly will just resort in a harsh taste. but im sure we have all done it mate just put a couple of buds in an envelope and put it on the radiator lol. keep checking every half an hour and POW your ready to smoke :p that will give you a smoke like 2hours from clipping it. Or youcould just put it in your grow room and it will take a day or 2.

Your problem with the hight of your grow room... can you not just get smaller in height pots? so keep the litre of your pots the same but get shorter and fatter pots? That might get you an extra inch or 2 in height.

Ow and yh drying your plants properly... i just give them about 3 weeks, so thats a week hanging and a week and a half in the jars then 2-3days just on the side. not the best mate but you get nice dry buds and they go nice and fluffy?
But how you planning on smoking it?
Spliff with Backi?
Blunt?
Vapouriser?
and i could prob tell you how to dry it better.

no worries about all the questions i love to help other auto growers, there arent enough of us :p

Hey that WD looks good, nice work! I like to do light manicuring on some leave's fan blades to help keep that light steady for your lower bud sites. With light manicuring you can't go wrong, specially when you want to try everything you can to maximize your yield.

Keep it up!

im in with you man. check mines out. its in my sig...
also
plants lookin gorgeous.
keep it up. nice stems

Back
Top Bottom