White Fire OG, Growers Choice, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 150w LED, T.A. GH, ScrOG

It wont hurt them for sure .. but I'm never in a hurry getting to flower.
I just change the schedule when it irritates me. They dont hermie over that, nor have I ever observed any issues from it. I also the tents up during dark in flower for up to 15 minutes for pics and some work, and havent observed any issues over that either.

When people start reporting their plant started flowering in the first week after 36h of dark, I will start trying it .. untill then, they always take between 7 to 14 days, depending on their growth stage.

Dont micromanage them for 2 days, and I swear they take advantage of you by trying to outgrow the tent.
There is no waiting here that will not result in me having to bonsai her soon. I flipped her to 12/12.

I expect to have to top/prune a few branches to prevent her outgrowing the very limited space in this just over 6ft high tent.

I think I've been at it for 4h today, for all 3 tents. I shouldnt wait so long with that shit, should be less work then..

Hello @PlanetJ I hope you had a good day my friend.
I'm really enjoying all of your journals.
That's quite a hair cut. :Namaste:
What day is she?
I generally take under her skirt and leave the rest for her buds.
Beautiful branching :thumb:

Stay safe
B8ll

Hello @PlanetJ I hope you had a good day my friend.
I'm really enjoying all of your journals.
That's quite a hair cut. :Namaste:
What day is she?
I generally take under her skirt and leave the rest for her buds.
Beautiful branching :thumb:

Stay safe
B8ll
HI Bill,

She is on day 4 of 12/12 or so, so she still needs to start her stretch. I'm hoping this way I won't have to defoliate again.

I leve just below the net for extracting, and am aiming for about 20cm of growth above the net. This is my shortest tent, I don't have a lot of headroom left as it is.

I don't know this strain yet, I might have gone too hard, but as I state many a time, I swear these girls love abuse.

So after my Agent Orange impersonation, I believe I had a few people worried. I like that, as there is a chance that some of my idiocy helps calibrate some sensors that I would argue are way to sensitive for this lovely plant.

If you dont outright kill her, she will grow back stronger. I think the key is in the supporting rootmass.

Had to bump EC quite a bit to get back to range after adding the water she drank overnight. Added 2l of water, and for 7l nutes.

Back
Top Bottom