Taste: 'A full smooth flavour'
Effect: will update once known
Flowering: 8 Weeks

Growroom setup:

Space
: 60x60cm (2x2ft) SecretJardin DarkStreet DS60
Lamp: 150w Mars Hydro TS-1000
Extraction fan: Ruck EM125
Circulation fan: noname, cheapest model with clip, mounted below canopy.
Reservoir: 15L (4gal) bucket filled to ~12L
Airpump: Prosilent a200
Airstone: generic circular airstone

Fertilizer information:

Brand: Terra Aquatiqa (T.A.) aka General Hydroponics
Line: Tri-part + Final part + CalMag (+ Flashclean)
Regimen: Keep EC at lower bound recommended level on bottle, flush and change nutes on phase change (1st roots, growing, pre-flower, flower, ripen, flush) Keep water level topped off daily and PH adjust as required, add nutes based on EC and by judging how much water was added over last few days (roughly, by memory) dividing by half and adding to topped off reservoir as per regular instructions.

In roughly 6h, the WiFi OG will move from my clone and seed spot, to the freeing up 2x2 with the Mars Hydro TS-1000.
Looking forward to working with her, she seems easy going by the prelude to this journal in the clone and seed spot, and is growing quite fast. I'm thinking maybe 2 more weeks of veg before cloning (2x) and flipping.

Strain information:

Name
: White Fire OG
Breeder: Growers Choice
Parents: Fire OG x The White
Type: 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
Taste: 'A full smooth flavour'
Effect: will update once known
Flowering: 8 Weeks

Growroom setup:

Space
: 60x60cm (2x2ft) SecretJardin DarkStreet DS60
Lamp: 150w Mars Hydro TS-1000
Extraction fan: Ruck EM125
Circulation fan: noname, cheapest model with clip, mounted below canopy.
Reservoir: 15L (4gal) bucket filled to ~12L
Airpump: Prosilent a200
Airstone: generic circular airstone

Fertilizer information:

Brand: Terra Aquatiqa (T.A.) aka General Hydroponics
Line: Tri-part + Final part + CalMag (+ Flashclean)
Regimen: Keep EC at lower bound recommended level on bottle, flush and change nutes on phase change (1st roots, growing, pre-flower, flower, ripen, flush) Keep water level topped off daily and PH adjust as required, add nutes based on EC and by judging how much water was added over last few days (roughly, by memory) dividing by half and adding to topped off reservoir as per regular instructions.

In roughly 6h, the WiFi OG will move from my clone and seed spot, to the freeing up 2x2 with the Mars Hydro TS-1000.
Looking forward to working with her, she seems easy going by the prelude to this journal in the clone and seed spot, and is growing quite fast. I'm thinking maybe 2 more weeks of veg before cloning (2x) and flipping.

Hey Planet, hope you are well my friend.
I see you are busy.
I'll have a full time job trying to keep track of your grows. :rofl:
I'll do my best to keep up. :thumb:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Planet, hope you are well my friend.
I see you are busy.
I'll have a full time job trying to keep track of your grows. :rofl:
I'll do my best to keep up. :thumb:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe
Bill
Heya Bill, happy to have you! The Blue Cheese journal will move to finished journals soon. WiFi is about to occupy that tent, and with some pictures after trimming and maybe a final dry weight, that journal has ran its course :)

WiFi is being a very easy plant to work with so far. She basically grows herself like I want her .. really nice for SCROG it seems. Other than that, it's veg, what can I say .. she knows best how to grow, all I need to do is guide her into this unnatural space, and make her fill a net, and otherwise keep out of her way as much as possible.

I do defoliate a LOT .. both to retard growth and to clear budsites for more LED light, she's loving that and seems determined to grow it back before the next day arrives :p

Back
Top Bottom