White flowers?

ok here i go, #1 bag seed. #2growin dirt local nursery potting mix,worm castings,perlite,peat.#3, 3 gallon pots.#4 ff grow big ff big bloom,dried banana peels. flowering since 4/1. light 400w hps, homeade co2 bottle. flowering real nice but no color other than white. am i doing something rong oris this a time thing? buds are covering about 3 to 4 inches of stalk, but there is no other color than white. oh yeah, i lsted and topped early on. aint in no hurry to harvest. just want to know if im messin up or missing something. first grow and i know some qs get alittle stupid with the info suppled. but I might have missed something. thanks and happy gardening:peacetwo:

oh by the way my wife wont let me post pics. sorry. I dont know man shes kinda funny.

thanks all I was askin.:cool:

sorry boss but im not sure that thread anserd my Q. waht is your opinun, or anybodies. the leaves down low show yellow if thats a N problem I read your suposed to slow or stop N after so long into flower. so i stoped giving her big grow.now its big bloom and the bananas I was talking about. the pics didnt show anything close to what Im talking about or the text.:peacetwo:

it looks like everyone has but disreagard this thread.:reading420magazine:

thanks boss. ive read alot maybe never enough. I looked at several different threads and came to conclousion or at least a option that Im going to try.I realise that Qs get asked over and over again. Ive seen them. just havent seen a good or difinitive answer. and I know with out pics nobody can give the same. its all up to experimenting now. win or lose I will still have learned:Namaste:

thanks boss. ive read alot maybe never enough. I looked at several different threads and came to conclousion or at least a option that Im going to try.I realise that Qs get asked over and over again. Ive seen them. just havent seen a good or difinitive answer. and I know with out pics nobody can give the same. its all up to experimenting now. win or lose I will still have learned:Namaste:

Fish cake,
Without pics you're not going to get a good diagnosis. Imagine calling a random doctor in the phone book and saying "Hey doc, I have this rash. Is it serious" and then expecting him to give you an answer without seeing it, knowing when it started, where it is, and any other related symptoms or environmental conditions. The same holds true here.

If you keep seeing the same questions being asked and not answered--it is because they've been answered ad-nauseum and are most likely in a sticky post somewhere at the top of the related forum. Or, the questions are all being asked without giving enough information to give an intelligent response.

There are myriad reasons you have discoloration, but no one can give you an answer without all of the required data, and a photo is one of those things. You'll have to tell your wife not to worry, the black helicopters have bigger fish to fry.

I have some links posted in the thread in my sig block in lessons learned. I suggest you bookmark them for your reference, they will answer more questions that you may end up having.

thank you steve. I will check out your threads and thank you for posting them. and your right why ask why my fish is dead when it was supposed to be in water if nobody knew there was no water. Ill try to get her not to sweat it and go from there.

thank you steve. I will check out your threads and thank you for posting them. and your right why ask why my fish is dead when it was supposed to be in water if nobody knew there was no water. Ill try to get her not to sweat it and go from there.

If your really paranoid, you should use a proxy to upload and a good powercleaner to obliterate traces from your computer, but to be honest if they come for your computer then they gonna be looking for your plants anyway.

If your really paranoid, you should use a proxy to upload and a good powercleaner to obliterate traces from your computer, but to be honest if they come for your computer then they gonna be looking for your plants anyway.
paranoia my friend is not so much my problem. and i thank you again for response. althought pics I would very much like to show I have done what everybody should do and that was research. ill try to work on my spelling ha ha; thank you for helping or trying to help,Its that instead of looking I was asking. actualy Iam on first grow and like others Im sure got in panic mode. it turns out that I was to impacient.:peacetwo:

ok G,been married 23 years and sometimes its better to save a argument for something more important than posting some pics over apot plant. its not like Im trying to make a living out of it. and as long as she dont care if I grow then I can bend a little.:winkyface:

ok G,been married 23 years and sometimes its better to save a argument for something more important than posting some pics over apot plant. its not like Im trying to make a living out of it. and as long as she dont care if I grow then I can bend a little.:winkyface:

ahhhh the penny drops. you must feel very old sometimes then.

ive been with mine for only 6 years, but each one feels like a lifetime in itself when trying to to keep the harmony, lol

I feel ya more than you will ever know lets grow together has more than one meaning. like I said just saving up for something good ya dig.:)

also my light was to close so I had some yellowing up high. the lower leaves, im sure was because I had cut back on N. so let me paint a pic for you.I topped her at the 3rd node and veged her for 6 weeks also Ilsted her and now have 14 sepperate colas. some are full to about 4inches but there was no color. exept white after a few days or maybe a week I paniced but things got better. now they are just as pretty as many pics I have seen. been flowering sice 4/1 and figure to go 3/4 more weeks.

If you are getting white buds than most likely are bleaching them out by the light being too close. I have run across that a couple of times when growing and it was from the light. If you can measure your lumes and if is over 10k you can get bleaching from it. Who would imagine too much light..

If you are getting white buds than most likely are bleaching them out by the light being too close. I have run across that a couple of times when growing and it was from the light. If you can measure your lumes and if is over 10k you can get bleaching from it. Who would imagine too much light..

thanks dogstick, that was my thought also.I was using a400w hps and it was only about afoot away from the top so I raised it up a foot. will go from there. well not to much light but too close. anywaythanks again:wood:

Back
Top Bottom