White hairs on my plants in veg? I'm a bit confused

Rocky Balboa

I have 19 plants that were taken from clone under my hps lights. The odd thing is all my plants have some white hairs on them. Is this bad, good or what. I always though they only came in bloom.

Re: White Hairs on my plants In Veg??? Im abit confused.

Ya I have about 10-12 white hairs on some of the plants.

The clones look fine to me.
100_3290.JPG

I want to throw them in bloom in a few days under 2X1000 watt lights with good temps because of my air cooled cylinders. How much could I possibly yield?

The clones came off a mother plant that had showed sex. That means it's 100% normal for the clones to be showing sex as well. After all..those clones are the same exact age as the mother they were taken from. IE...if mom was 2 years old...so are the clones even though they are fresh cut. Don't sweat the hairs rocky.
As for yield...could be nothing, could be a lot. Only time and growing conditions will tell.lol

Thanks for the info guys. I hope my yield is heavy. With 2x1000 watt & temps around 27-28 celcius will for sure help. My fingers are crossed.

Hello people. I took some clones 3-4 weeks ago. They all started growing hairs straight away (putdoor grow) so i topped them all and cut the hairs off. I left one to see if it woukd revert back to veg. All it has done now is grow weird leaves and it hasnt grown in size sinze i got the cutting. What should i do, ive attatched a picture, in the picture you cant see very well but there are hairs on there and it just doesnt seem to be growing( by the way all my other clones were in the same size pot but grew big healthy leaves and are now in big pots

THanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 620
Hello people. I took some clones 3-4 weeks ago. They all started growing hairs straight away (putdoor grow) so i topped them all and cut the hairs off. I left one to see if it woukd revert back to veg. All it has done now is grow weird leaves and it hasnt grown in size sinze i got the cutting. What should i do, ive attatched a picture, in the picture you cant see very well but there are hairs on there and it just doesnt seem to be growing( by the way all my other clones were in the same size pot but grew big healthy leaves and are now in big pots

THanks

I have 19 plants that were taken from clone under my hps lights. The odd thing is all my plants have some white hairs on them. Is this bad, good or what. I always though they only came in bloom.
I just started 2 plants about 3-4 weeks ago, and 2 days ago I noticed little hairs coming out of the 2nd and 3rd sets of fan leaves. I'm pretty sure she is female and I do know it's a stargazer. Not too worried as it is about 7 in tall right now(it's been very cold here in New York and she's struggling even inside under 100 watt led from innoken and an no oil heater on low) but I gotta say I've been growing under 24 hour light schedule just to see how far I can push it, she's doing quite well and when I give her a lil stroke I smell my hand and it's beautiful smelling already! I bet she's gonna stink up the house! So I'ma go with the lil hairs and maybe it's a good sign she's gonna produce lots of resinous Budz✌️❤️

I have one just like that and its had its white pistals since I cloned it, its had them through out its veg stage on 18 6 and still does cuz its still verging. How can I ask a question here?

I have one just like that and its had its white pistals since I cloned it, its had them through out its veg stage on 18 6 and still does cuz its still verging. How can I ask a question here?
I've got 2 plants that have been in 7 gallon pots for 2months and r 6 feet high, I just put them in flowering, is it worth transplanting to 10 gallons, their roots are kind of coming out the top

Can some one pls tell me if its worth going from 7 gallon to 10 gallon pots, I have 2 that are 6 feet high and just put them in flowering, they have been in 7 gals for about 2 months, should I be going to 10, idkhow and I'm afraid I'm gonna mess the roots up

Anyway about the white pistals my case is way more extreme than yours if I didn't know better It could be confused w like early stage of flowering but it hasn't flowered yet so I just keep her vegging like that, shes a strong 3 and a half feet female w a nice split in the middle from the way the clone was and both side have alot of pistals but she's not flowering as far as I can tell

Back
Top Bottom