White Haze Auto LED Grow GLR

trichomes close-up :)
2014-08-04_17_06_06_HDR.jpg

friend John, i'm thinking in harvesting in two weeks, will be in day 52 into flowering, im looking for an energetic high, is this the right thing to do? here are some pics of the trichomes, some of them started to go amber-brown

2014-08-11_10_59_29.jpg
2014-08-12_11_25_20.jpg

(took her out of her tent to flush and restore pH to normal levels)

Your trichome photograph shows many amber trichomes, is this the average number of amber trichomes on your plant?

that photo is of the main cola, which has more amber trichomes than the other colas, there are about 3 colas (including the main cola) that have red pistils, but the other cola's pistils are still white

shall i cut the nutes now and begin flushing and feeding pH'd water?
thanks for your guidance friend John, will repay one day somehow, i'm truly grateful for your advice :thanks:

I would wait until more of the trichomes turn amber to begin your harvest flush. You want to base the time you harvest on an average amount of amber trichomes on your buds.

Here is a recipe for a home made Clearex flushing solution

I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Colouring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 millilitres per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

update:
my white haze girl has shown some purplish buds, i noticed it before in the main cola, but it is more noticeable now

min room temp: 68 ºF
max room temp: 79 ºF

friend KingJohnC please guide me :)

i have read that low temps can do this to buds, and also some deficiencies,
does anyone knows if 68 ºF can do this to this strain?

anyways ..
i'm thinking of starting the flush week tomorrow, because the main cola and other big colas seem to have average number of amber and cloudy trichs, but i have noticed other smaller colas that have very few if any amber trichs,

should I start flushing week or wait another week?
i don't want to be impatient but i fear i won't get the energetic high i'm looking for from the main and other big colas if i wait for another week

2014-08-27_12_38_53.jpg

Temperatures as low as 65° Fahrenheit are tolerable to cannabis plants. Low temperature can bring out purple colors in some cannabis strains. You have enough amber trichomes to begin harvest flushing your plants.

Nice looking plants there prof. Glad you got everything sorted and made it this far into flower

thanks for stopping by Nine44 :)
im in day 4 of harvest-flush, will harvest in 3 - 4 more days, i think i could have waited for one or two more weeks, but i will be out of town so i decided to harvest early, the bright side is that i might get an energetic more sativa-like high hehe

after i harvest, i will dry on a dry net inside the tent and will report on dry weight and make a smoke report :cheer:

in the mean time, i want to share this new addition to my grow room with you guys :)

my fish-eye IP cam (i don't have my grow room in my house, it is at the back of my business lol)
i will add another camera in the inside of my tent in order to monitor temps, rH, and to record development of future grows

please let me know what do you guys think
:thanks:4 stopping by :)

2014-09-03_11_56_50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom