White Lighting Auto, First Grow, 2020

Choppedcheese

420 Member
White light flower New420guys
Indica
Indoor (grow tent) 3x3x6
Coco/perlite mix
Started in a jiffy pellet, now in a Nursery bag, then transplanting to 1 gallon fabric pot, then a 5 gallon fabric pot will be the final container.
Mars hydro TSW2000 18/6 lighting schedule
Currently under a propagation light in a humidity dome
74-77 degrees Fahrenheit
60-80% RH
6.1-6.4 PH and slowly increasing EC with every watering
Watering once a day, 60ML of diluted water with general hydrophonics trio and cal mag
No pest

hey guys, total newbie here. My grow is already in process and I am choosing to focus on 1 plant as it is my first grow. I have been following Dr. Coco’s guide for growing in coco. I am open to any suggestions that would help.

This is her today

Attachments

• 4A818A59-1317-47FE-B806-63015885BB20.jpeg
    4A818A59-1317-47FE-B806-63015885BB20.jpeg
    480.8 KB · Views: 90
Hello @Choppedcheese! I'm not an experienced grower, but wouldn't mind tagging along if that's ok. :popcorn:
Just go easy with nutes (imo), she seems a bit young still. How long ago did she pop? I don't grow in coco, I'm sure some coco growers will be by to help and comment. Just remember when it comes to feeding nutes, if in doubt, underfeed dont overfeed. But then again she looks healthy and happy! Just keep an eye on new growth for nute burn, and adjust accordingly. If I wonder away and you ever need to, feel free to give a shout out (tag me with an @ or pm), I may not be able to help, but can help with some of the basics.

Hey,
She popped on the 11th. I think you’re right about the nutrients. I think I’ll water with low EC water because I’m noticing shade changes on the tips of the leaves. I’m not sure if you can see it, but it’s very slight on the tips

Attachments

• B0DF0FF5-B81C-4873-BC98-D11A9BBC51A2.png
    B0DF0FF5-B81C-4873-BC98-D11A9BBC51A2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Yup, you got some nute burn started...that's what's along the edge.
You got her in a jiffy pellet? I dont use them, but if memory serves me correct, there are some nutrients in it already.

Also- try to include what the amounts and EC is for your feed. If you want, go into my journal and copy and paste the top of my last post, it'll give any more experienced growers who happen by good info to help.

Yup, you got some nute burn started...that's what's along the edge.
You got her in a jiffy pellet? I dont use them, but if memory serves me correct, there are some nutrients in it already.

Also- try to include what the amounts and EC is for your feed. If you want, go into my journal and copy and paste the top of my last post, it'll give any more experienced growers who happen by good info to help.
Thank you I’m watering with low EC water as of now because of the burn. PH is 6.5 EC is 49 (tap
Water)

Back
Top Bottom