White patches on 2 week old seedlings

You're in veg. Hps is the wrong light. I mean I've heard some use it if they can't get an mh bulb. But mh is much better for veg.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

You're in veg. Hps is the wrong light. I mean I've heard some use it if they can't get an mh bulb. But mh is much better for veg.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

I'm growing sweet tooth auto. I was under the impression that autos were best grown with HPS from the start. Although as mentioned I'm also running a 125w CFL blue at the same time.
If it's wrong I could order a MH off fleabay but won't get till Wednesday. And won't get much more than a week out of it before autos are classed as bring in flowering stage I don't think.
Thanks for pointing it put to me though. I'll make sure I start my next grow with MH lights .. Are the dual spectrum bulbs as good as running MH then HPS?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've never grown autos so I honestly don't know. Hopefully someone else can answer that.
I would think even with autos mh till it starts flowering then switch to hps. Going to research it.

[Disclaimer]

Back
Top Bottom