White Powder Mildew

Burn57

I am a new grower of Medical Marijuana & have only done 2 cycles so far. I only grew 3 plants each time. This time I have 9 clones I am putting in my bloom room and would like to get some information and pictures about a white powdery mildew some friends who also grow have had a problem with.
I am growing Querkle, a 80/20 mix. It has come out just great. People tell me it is some of the best weed they have ever had & I don't want to have this problem since I was told by my buddies they lost half their crop to it.
I am growing with hydoponics under a 400 HPS in the bloom room. I have heard and read about the sulfer treatment and peroxide water treatment but I want to knwo what to look for and would love some pictures of the White Powder Mildew on leaves in a bloom room and nursery.
Can anyone provid epictures or links please?

Thank you, I bought some from a very good local hydroponics shop called "WATERWORKS" This store run by Terry & his Wife have all the good hydroponic items I ever needed and they are up on the latest with any help I may need. I recomend then to anyone in the Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup area.
Burn57

There are several effective treatments for PM but the root cause is humidity / air flow / air exchange. Most people size intake and exhaust fans by Cubic Feet per Minute but that figure doesn't address the most critical element of a truly HEALTHY garden. Air exchange! I design rooms professionally in a prolific area and have seen this element overlooked more often than not.

I just went through this pm problem and first used a product called 0 tolerence then 3 days later used neem oil (2 tbls to a gallon of water). the pm cleared up in one day. I now have better a air circulation and all seems good.

Regarding pictures of PM, you can just google image it. There are plenty of pics of it on cannabis and other plants.

The best ways to prevent it is keep the air well circulated and the humidity down as Merock pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom