White Powder

Help.. I have white powder on a plant, she's been in flower for 8 weeks and is the only one with it ... Please help. I separated her from the rest just in case....

Well did you drop your disco powder? Baking in the tent? Anthrax attack? :rofl:

Anyways, pics help. If you use an ultrasonic humidifier it could be from that. If not it's probably white powdery mildew and that's a bummer.

Well did you drop your disco powder? Baking in the tent? Anthrax attack? :rofl:

Anyways, pics help. If you use an ultrasonic humidifier it could be from that. If not it's probably white powdery mildew and that's a bummer.
White powdery mildew it is... what to do about it????

This late in flower it's hard, spraying anything on your buds is tough.

If the mildew is on the buds they're junk.

You can carefully wipe the spores off leaves with a damp cloth. Then spray them with either.

Milk (1:9 ratio of milk to water)

Baking soda (2 tablespoons per gallon of water)

Neem Oil (4 teaspoons per gallon of water)

Hydrogen Peroxide (1 teaspoon of 35% H202 per gallon of water)

SM-90 (1:5 ratio of SM-90 to water).

The underlying issue though is high humidity and lack of airflow. You need to get that corrected first and foremost or you'll end up with the same problem.

This late in flower it's hard, spraying anything on your buds is tough.

If the mildew is on the buds they're junk.

You can carefully wipe the spores off leaves with a damp cloth. Then spray them with either.

Milk (1:9 ratio of milk to water)

Baking soda (2 tablespoons per gallon of water)

Neem Oil (4 teaspoons per gallon of water)

Hydrogen Peroxide (1 teaspoon of 35% H202 per gallon of water)

SM-90 (1:5 ratio of SM-90 to water).

The underlying issue though is high humidity and lack of airflow. You need to get that corrected first and foremost or you'll end up with the same problem.
Thanks all. Not much of a plant anyways it has always been the runt of the bunch. I just hate throwing g any bud away. I don’t understand why this was the only one that got it out of 11 in the room. Rh has been a consistent high to mid 40s and the temp is mid 60s at night and low 70s day. Plenty of circulation with two intake fans low two 6 inch filters with blowers up high and four pole fans in each corners. Oh well. I will live to grow another day. Y’all are great. Ty again

Back
Top Bottom