white powdery spots on my leaves and they are drooping

davidryanturn

the leaves and stems on my plants started to droop, then i notice white powdery spots on them, at first i thought it was something dripping down from upstairs, but today i search it on the web, i cant find pics that match up but some say its mold or mildew, my plants are in the basement and i have had mold problem before in my basement, i so now i am here asking for help, i have no idea how to add pictures but i took a dozen or so pics. i might have over watered and or over ferted my plants cause they droop now, i am going to get more soil and beter fert, these plants are not in flower just yet, only 3 days of 12 12. send me an email to tell me how to post pics and what i should do to save my plants!!!!!

Lower the humidity? Also good airflow around the plants. And a fungicide spray. I spray up to the second week in flower but then onley if I have to because of a infection. Prevention is the key because once you get the spores in your room your going to have to do a complete clean up after you harvest, 'hopefully you don't have a perpetual grow because that

Lower the humidity? Also good airflow around the plants. And a fungicide spray. I spray up to the second week in flower but then onley if I have to because of a infection. Prevention is the key because once you get the spores in your room your going to have to do a complete clean up after you harvest, 'hopefully you don't have a perpetual grow because that

I started seeing this on one of my clones today, my humidity fluctuates pretty hard from 45 to 25.. I have intake on the bottom of my tent and exhaust, good airflow and a fan oscillating 24/7. The other day I introduced a bowl of ice to raise the humidity.. Could this have cause mold?

I water the plants every 2 to 3 days when needed.

Did some research and also found a mixture that people swear by..

3/4 tsp. baking soda
3/4 tsp. thick, non-detergent soap
2 c. water
2 c. skim milk

Anyone tried something like this? If not i'll go pick up some spray, i'm not trying to mess with no damn fungi on my babies!! bummer!!

Hey Ca215. I'm wondering how long have you had your plants? 99% of the time infestations and infected are carried in from new plants. Happens all the time. I treat my plants as if they are infected for atleast acouple lite washes. PM is airborne too. I keep getting it over and over, 'I Live in the PNW so it's wet alot', well found I had pm in the landscape out front of my house in some bushes. My intake was from under the house too. I figgured I was bringing it in with the intake. You should never need but there are some good fungicides out there. Prevention is key. Spray or dip ever plant you bring home. This works GreenCure fungicide for curing and preventing powdery mildew, blights, molds and other plant diseases it's similar with the PH thingie like Baking Soda. I couldn't bring myself to use milk, but I have heard afew have pretty good results with it. Just rise good. Vinager might work too. If you have a good heathy plant and you haven't hit it with spray you can even try a washing with some organic dish soaps. But a sound piece of advice, least get a combo fungcide/mitecide. One thing about growing, PM or Mites is always just a matter of time. Hopefully you don't have a larger grow acouple four plants is easy to fix as long as they aren't way into flower. I've had to spray up into the second week or I'd have had lost crops by the 8th. Hope you get in under control. Growing in a learning process. Hell I've been growing over 30 years and still learning every plants. GL and Keepem Green Hey feel free to stop over my thread, you can find some growers there that have some good info to help ya with stuff like DIY junk.

Hey Ca215. I'm wondering how long have you had your plants? 99% of the time infestations and infected are carried in from new plants. Happens all the time. I treat my plants as if they are infected for atleast acouple lite washes. PM is airborne too. I keep getting it over and over, 'I Live in the PNW so it's wet alot', well found I had pm in the landscape out front of my house in some bushes. My intake was from under the house too. I figgured I was bringing it in with the intake. You should never need but there are some good fungicides out there. Prevention is key. Spray or dip ever plant you bring home. This works GreenCure fungicide for curing and preventing powdery mildew, blights, molds and other plant diseases it's similar with the PH thingie like Baking Soda. I couldn't bring myself to use milk, but I have heard afew have pretty good results with it. Just rise good. Vinager might work too. If you have a good heathy plant and you haven't hit it with spray you can even try a washing with some organic dish soaps. But a sound piece of advice, least get a combo fungcide/mitecide. One thing about growing, PM or Mites is always just a matter of time. Hopefully you don't have a larger grow acouple four plants is easy to fix as long as they aren't way into flower. I've had to spray up into the second week or I'd have had lost crops by the 8th. Hope you get in under control. Growing in a learning process. Hell I've been growing over 30 years and still learning every plants. GL and Keepem Green Hey feel free to stop over my thread, you can find some growers there that have some good info to help ya with stuff like DIY junk.

I only have 5 clones, all different strains and all purchased at the same time. Thanks for the info. I might try to organic soap thing first.
Hope this turns around, just trying to keep all this under control. Thanks for the info ill give your thread a reading.

-CA215

Back
Top Bottom