White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

Google's not telling me shit. Throws up deficiency charts n shit. This has something to do with late flowering ripeness is my guess but I'm stumped on what it is.
It is a link man, what are you into ;)

It is a link man, what are you into ;)
That was interesting. Thanks Konk

What is...leaf deflection every four hours? Searched forum and googled it but can't find anything..lol. I'm stoned and curious.
I'm glad you asked. A person named Caplan studied how drought helps cannabis create more trichome weight. The study shows that when you put a plant in drought, at a certain point you rescue it and it has made the bulking up and will continue to grow. That point is when watching a leaf stem, it drops 50 degrees to wilt. It's kind of a gauge. There's a section about his clone making I found interesting in there too.

I'm glad you asked. A person named Caplan studied how drought helps cannabis create more trichome weight. The study shows that when you put a plant in drought, at a certain point you rescue it and it has made the bulking up and will continue to grow. That point is when watching a leaf stem, it drops 50 degrees to wilt. It's kind of a gauge. There's a section about his clone making I found interesting in there too.
I saved that pdf. I read through the index. Definitely going to read it later. Thanks.

It was interesting for sure. There's a section where he sums up what works and doesn't so after all the reading there's a good place to get the info reconed.
I love free pdf sites and spend hours reading different literature on growing.
PDFdrive ....millions of free documents and books. Thanks for the info on the controlled draught.

I love free pdf sites and spend hours reading different literature on growing.
PDFdrive ....millions of free documents and books. Thanks for the info on the controlled draught.
Ahoy Triple Jay,
Science Direct is my favorite source for pier review abstracts. The connections it gave me in the scientific community have been a game changer for my research. :love:

Ahoy @stoneotter,
The good folks here @ 420 appear to have already figured out that you are a special member. I want them to know that you are a special person. In private conversations you have helped correct my sails and have them catch full again. You have cheered me on when others thought my work was foolhardy. Mrs. Maritimer has commented on the amazing love you have shown us, and how much your generosity will soon help others. Your bloom room is spreading large and far.
brat dzieki :love:

Ahoy @stoneotter,
The good folks here @ 420 appear to have already figured out that you are a special member. I want them to know that you are a special person. In private conversations you have helped correct my sails and have them catch full again. You have cheered me on when others thought my work was foolhardy. Mrs. Maritimer has commented on the amazing love you have shown us, and how much your generosity will soon help others. Your bloom room is spreading large and far.
brat dzieki :love:

Dziękuję Ci

Good Saturday folks! Another volunteer to the slaughter house this fine day. cbd Cream and Cheese fit the description to a T so a snipping I went. She gave a whole gallon bag of trim/white bud. That and 996 grams of nice bud. 8.9 oz in my world. She did very well considering I let her down. I didn't keep up with her cola position needs and she positioned most of them to the far corner of the tent where they stacked on each other. Not the best scenario for getting light to them. It was a schooling for me though. I have to not let the superstars take my attention away from the rest. Her colas went everywhere but up for half of her. Still, she produced plenty of wonderful ripe bud for us.

Good Saturday folks! Another volunteer to the slaughter house this fine day. cbd Cream and Cheese fit the description to a T so a snipping I went. She gave a whole gallon bag of trim/white bud. That and 996 grams of nice bud. 8.9 oz in my world. She did very well considering I let her down. I didn't keep up with her cola position needs and she positioned most of them to the far corner of the tent where they stacked on each other. Not the best scenario for getting light to them. It was a schooling for me though. I have to not let the superstars take my attention away from the rest. Her colas went everywhere but up for half of her. Still, she produced plenty of wonderful ripe bud for us.

Great run bro,
looks like them big girls of yours will bring otterville some Good & Plenty candies to enjoy for a while. :)

Back
Top Bottom