White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

Another gorgeous takedown! And that doublewide is another impressive mutant. I should collect pics of all those doublewide buds after trimming for folks who complain that it looks like it's gonna be all leaves at harvest :).

Great trimming warrior pic too!
Someone mentioned that might happen. Not this one. I wear the uniform whenever there's major canna work to be done. The guys at the transfer station are amused when I roll in. Wish I had a 420Mag hat!

Congrats on the two stellar harvests SO. When are you going to be bringing down the Stank? She should be in the window if she's the Blueberry muffin pheno. I find that one is generally ready around 63-65 days

I was puffing on mine all day yesterday while we were chopping down 4 of the big outdoor girls! She kept my back loose and pain free for the 14+ hour evolution. Some seriously good weed brother!

Congrats on the two stellar harvests SO. When are you going to be bringing down the Stank? She should be in the window if she's the Blueberry muffin pheno. I find that one is generally ready around 63-65 days

I was puffing on mine all day yesterday while we were chopping down 4 of the big outdoor girls! She kept my back loose and pain free for the 14+ hour evolution. Some seriously good weed brother!
Tomorrow morning she comes down. She's still spitting pistols too. An exceptional plant! I harvested the stankberry x blue dream cbd this morning for a projected 11 dry ounces. The stankberry looks to me heavier by some. Might be the weed goggles. So you did get the Blueberry Muffin from yours?

ANOTHER HARVEST DAY

Stankberry x Blue Dream cbd became available this day. How exciting it is to harvest my first pollen chuck! So far she's giving me all positive signs for health and came in at a whopping 11 ounces projected dry. Unusually heavy and I'll take it! She grew perfectly healthy, I hope some of stankberry's thc rubs off on her. That was the intention. I'll find out soon now. Here she is.

Tomorrow morning she comes down. She's still spitting pistols too. An exceptional plant! I harvested the stankberry x blue dream cbd this morning for a projected 11 dry ounces. The stankberry looks to me heavier by some. Might be the weed goggles. So you did get the Blueberry Muffin from yours?
She's reeking of Blueberries. Looking forward to see how she cures out with a couple weeks in the bucket. I got a bit over 14 zips from her.

THE END WAS THE BEST

HooHoo! Hi all. The Stankberry came in. Power's down in the tent and a huge mess. Tomorrow's another day for that.
Her buds looked dipped in liquid crystal and I'm almost sure the scissor hash is berry tasting. And stoney! Normally I'm a patient person. :) Her trimmed weight is 13 oz projected, the paper with the grams is elsewhere but exactly that. She vegged for 76 days and I cut her down on the 68th day. That's my best plant right there for the time spent.

Had to go to the aux drying area aka "the pellet shed" as the other room is maxed out keeping an rh of 62 with the 5 other plants hanging. I thought another would move the rh up. It's 55% rh outside today. 55F chilly while I smoke this cigar and enjoy the pain relief the hash gave me.
Here she hangs.

Back
Top Bottom