White Rhino, CBD Cream & Cheese & Stankberry Medley

Your grow looks amazing and I am using ProMix HP right now and I tested some run off the first good watering and it was a EC of like 1.8 I hadn't fed it at all at this point so I assume ProMix amends it a fair bit
Sweet to hear rOam! I'll feed it somehow if I have to but it sounds like I'll get away with just her in a solo in promix. Now to mix the Silver thiosulfate to 50 ppm and spray away. Welcome, and thank you for adding to the madness!

Sweet to hear rOam! I'll feed it somehow if I have to but it sounds like I'll get away with just her in a solo in promix. Now to mix the Silver thiosulfate to 50 ppm and spray away. Welcome, and thank you for adding to the madness!
Thought it was 30-40 ppm but following

It's Good Morning here, happy Sunday everyone. I have an UPDATE on the male stankberry x blue dream cbd developing pollen.
I put him outdoors on Monday, so today makes a week and you were so right suggesting a week to get the pollen bus on the road. Well yesterday I found three open sacks to tap onto my mirror. He's already done his job! That was fast. I have pollen enough to pollenate the lady downstairs as I type.

I'll keep him in the shed with the door open during the day for a day or two while I collect the rest of my pollen, then it's into the compost with him before he hits the neighborhood with unwanted seeds.

This week he grew an amazing amount of pods as well as grew a foot taller.

UPDATE

The grow is finally getting into a fun groove. I think I have all the fires put out for the time being. Let's hope for a smooth second half. I expect to flip in two weeks or so for an estimated 63 to 70 day flowering.

My two tier lst seems to be on track. The two in the rear are more sativa growing got topped and the front two are slower growing indicas that I fimmed. We will find out in two weeks how they sit with canopy height, then the stretch. It's a fun game to gamble on. I'm not a gambler in life but for science I'm all in!
First comes the bark mulch job on the White Rhino and Stankberry x Blue Dream CBD. I ran out of mulch so I stripped a dead standing tree in the yard and cooked it at 250F for 3 hours to kill any negative living creatures and seeds. I'll get to applying it to the rest today.

The White Rhino fimmed and just yesterday starting to lst for a flat top. Second pic is Stankberry x Blue Dream CBD getting the same treatment.
The bunch hanging out waiting to get high.
Have a great day!
I mean it now!

The girls are coming on well aren’t they? You must be pretty happy. They are well set to take off for you now.
Well done on the pollen collecting too! Watching all that most avidly. Males have been under rated for too long (in my experience ;) )

The girls are coming on well aren’t they? You must be pretty happy. They are well set to take off for you now.
Well done on the pollen collecting too! Watching all that most avidly. Males have been under rated for too long (in my experience ;) )
Hi Double D! I am getting a happiness about me now. I live in a state of uber alertness(nervie) until they get here. For reasons beyond my current knowledge I'm have a hard time getting through pot ups lately. I have narrowed it down to a few things I'm testing. Light intensity, soil, and watering in a new up pot. It would help if I could find my soil testing kit that arrived last week. I put it in a safe place I guess. Head bang!

Having space for males is fun and summer is helping. Now to harvest some more and get him composted before he spreads his joy to my neighbors. Won't be but a day or two more. If the cbd cream and cheese goes male for me I'll be happier than a mosquito in a blood bank.

Wow Stone! Sorry, I've not been around much. Looking lush my friend. Nice pollen too. I got some white widow pollen and I want to x it with Durban poison. The durb is stacking buds now. When's the best time to paint some pollen? I've missed a lot but I'm here now for the duration. :passitleft: stay safe and stay stoned.

Wow Stone! Sorry, I've not been around much. Looking lush my friend. Nice pollen too. I got some white widow pollen and I want to x it with Durban poison. The durb is stacking buds now. When's the best time to paint some pollen? I've missed a lot but I'm here now for the duration. :passitleft: stay safe and stay stoned.
Hey Fred, it's happening to us all brother :green_heart: Best we can is all. So I did this once and got fantastic results IMO. The sitesI painted all got more than 100 seeds. I picked a bud and a tine artist paint brush at 3 weeks after flip. I've heard folks say count back the time from flower and do it then too for maybe a true sativa with a long run. :passitleft:DDA in a cone tonight.

Looking awesome, I might have missed it or forgotten, r u gonna go for seeds on any of those girls?
Hi Stormblessed, yes, the stankberry x blue dream cbd has a male pumping out pollen in my shed as we speak. The cbd cream and cheese has a clone I'm trying to turn male. I'll pollenate those two and maybe the stankberry if my stankberry pollen is still good.

Nice canopy. I’ll put my bid in early...3.263lbs! :laugh::hookah:
Dang Fudo, I was going with that. Then Johnny came by...
@Fudo Myoo that guess is spot on lol
Im gona round this up to a 4pounder with extra cheese:cheer:
A man needs goals! I would love to flirt with those dream numbers. Almost had me. That's a lb a piece. I'm sure going to try for the best harvest ever anyway. I've been able to do the things I know work for me so between 3&4 with any luck I think.

Back
Top Bottom