White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

Welcome back mussh, I've been wondering where you went! Congrats on the harvest(s), those are some nice looking buds. Did you like growing SOG style?

hiya jojo,

if I could get all of the plants to bud like plant #4, it would have been an awesome grow. I was hoping they would all fill out like that one. I could probably run an eight plant grow. keeping the plants small also made keeping everyone under a good amount of light easy. my light never got higher than two feet.
if I get another plant with similar genetics, I would definitely do it again.

hey man sorry for the delay. I was out of town. I am using a really crappy Samsung s4. hahaha. thanks though. I only put up the least blurry!

HAHA! If the camera is crappy, that leaves one solution... the photographer is great!

Great job on this whole thread/grow. It turned out great and is definitely something to be proud about. Maybe think about submitting a pic for _____ of the month! Just let me know so I can give you a vote!

+rep

HAHA! If the camera is crappy, that leaves one solution... the photographer is great!

Great job on this whole thread/grow. It turned out great and is definitely something to be proud about. Maybe think about submitting a pic for _____ of the month! Just let me know so I can give you a vote!

+rep

thanks grouchy. you certainly don't live up to your name.

ill let these buds cure for a month and see if I can get a decent picture. im positive the best way to win nug of the month, is to clearly show a mosh pit of trichromes. trics falling over, trics stage diving trics bleeding...........

I have another grow brewing. it is the lone surviving golden goat x marley seedling. it is twenty days old today.

gg_-_Copy.jpg

ill wait a few more weeks and see if it is worthy of starting a journal for.

Back
Top Bottom