White Rhino - Lemon Skunk - Super Silver Haze 29/5/09

today i move them to a plstic box for a week look at them,2 of them look good and they hevev the same leaf and one of them the one thet dry to me befor a few days and look on her leaf.....they grow difrent then the ather.....
what do you think?
i whant to move them to the hps 400w it will be good for them they will be strong then now , i up new pic from today
SV40000232.JPG

SV40000149.JPG

Damn the lemon skunk mike my problem she looks weak and sick i cut all the sicl leaf i dont now why the ph is ok the light is ok and the 2 ather plant look verey good healthy and the leaf are symmetrical then the sick plant they are ther same day from seed.
in sandy i move them to the hps 400w. the 2 plant for sure and the ather i hope she will survive i willl try to move her olso hope for good. the super silver haze and the white rhino are gooooooood looks gooooddddddd

hiii , ibenn busy so i up new pic soon.
they in week 2 in 12/12.
they look very good and healthy .
i heve a question , i dont whant thet they will grow a lot so what i need to do for this? i whant they grow a little in the tall.and in the bloom mor then so i need to cut with the (p) and give mor from the (n) yes?
is it will be ok in this level of the grow?
:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom