White Rhino ReGrow

RB2316

I just recently lost 5 beautiful plants. Due to security measures I was forced to destroy them.

Today I restart everything.
Here is the plan.

2 White Rhino Seeds. Both Unfeminized.
Wet Paper towel germination method
2 clear plastic sandwich bags
A dark humid spot under my sink to let them due their thing.
When white root is about 5/8'' long I will be placing both directly in large pots.
Plan to use organic potting soil high in nitrogen. For early grow and veg stage. Possibly a 9-4-4
I have fish emulation fertilizer 5-1-1
A indoor thermostat and humidity reader
Automatic timer
Spray bottle
1 6'' computer desk fan
For early veg I have 3 13W 900 Lumens CFLs

I plan to up the lighting to about 5 or 6k Lumens to fill an area about 26''x26'' closet area. that will fit about 4' of plant.
I will also up the amount of fans as the plants start to develop strong roots.

Is there anything else that you guys/girls could suggest that could increase the yield of each plant? I would like to reach pretty close to the maximum 400g/m2 indoor yield White Rhinos are common for. I want to make each bud dense as possible keeping the plants around 3 to 4'. Yall were a lot of help in my last grow and now that I know what I'm doing I could still use all the extra support and knowledge yall seem to be able to provide. Thank you and Happy growing!

Hi... I'll tag along with this one, I have 3 white rhino's on the go atm (have you grown them before?) Not sure how much help I can be as I am a bit of a noob myself... I'm sure there are many people here who will give you proper advice, check out my grow journal if you want... might give you an idea of what not to do at least :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom