White Rhino Vs. White Widow

fdsa187187

what do you prefer. i would like to know because i'm hopefully going to be ordering some seeds soon. and its come down to White Rhino and White Widow. I'm looking more at the white rhino because its got some white widow and other types in it. but i'm looking for more of an opinion. Like whats better overall do you think...taste,burn, and overall smoke wise. and the different highs, can you describe your highs with wr and ww.

Re: White Rhino VS White Widow

Personally I prefer rhino. Depends on what youre looking for. They are both good strains.

Nothing beats a properly grown and cured White Widow nug. Goes down smooth, tastes light, and the high is awesome. White Widow 7/10, white rhino, 6/10 - just my opinion

^^^ our dearly departed Thai sticks

Island Timewarp is a solid 9/10, Id like to think that one of us will grow something that is a true 10/10 , maybe a haze/hash plant cross?

I picked up some gods gift in s.cal. Id give it a solid 8/10. The brazilian haze i would def. assume around a 9-10/10. As soon as I have the room, im working on producing my own breed named Shangrilla. In 20 years, she'll be a 10/10.

Back
Top Bottom