Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: White Rhino

When: March 2010

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid (indica dom)

Price: $50/8th

Looks: Medium green with thick orange hairs. Typical of the “white” strains - covered in a heavy frosting of crystals.

Smell: Mild spice scent.

Taste: The smoke tastes spicy with a detectable pepper flavor on the exhale. Very smooth - with little to no expansion.

Buzz Type: The buzz starts quick with the heavy body high stating behind your eyes and eventually providing a full body and mild cerebral high.

Buzz Length: Medium/Long– the buzz lasted for around 2 hours and gently faded.

Best Medicinal Use: Muscle tension or pain and general relaxation

Overall: A nice hybrid buzz for an indica dominant strain. Strong, not bad enough to couch lock, but left my muscles feeling completely relaxed (leg/arm muscles felt like rubber). The cerebral part of the high was enough to inhibit focused thought - but not overly social/giggly.

White_Rhino28.jpg

White_Rhino33.jpg

White_Rhino53.jpg

White_Rhino43.jpg

When: Nov 2010

Looks: Spear like buds, with less frost than the last batch (probably from being an outdoor grow)

The smell, taste, and buzz were all the same as the indoor grow I previously reviewed. This was a another nice outdoor grow by Trinity Gardens, though I really do find that I prefer indoor grows for the stronger nature and medicinal qualities.

WhiteRhino2_1.jpg

WhiteRhino2_2.jpg

WhiteRhino2_3.jpg

WhiteRhino2_4.jpg

WhiteRhino2_61.jpg

WhiteRhino2_5.jpg

I've read that this strain is a good candidate for indoor Hydroponics growers. Have you heard anything like this Cyclist? Regardless what is your favorite indoor hydroponics strain if you have one?
Thanks dude,
Hydrologist

I've only had a couple hydro grows I really cared for. Seems like most of the growers up here that go hydro are in it for the fast turn around or ease...cause it usually looks good, but has minimal smell and flavor.

Then again, I've had some "re-dank-ulous" hydro Blue Dream and just got a nice sample of some Lavender that was hydro grown and looks & smells BEAUTIFUL. I hope the taste and buzz support the appearance.

I've also had some really tasty Mendo Purps and a pheno of OG that was some good hydro.

It's all in the grower...a basic understanding of the botany of the Cannabis plant and some TLC produces the best buds...indoor or outdoor - regardless of growing medium, IMHO.

I've seen some pictures of your girls, Hydrologist, and it looks like you really have a "green thumb."

:peace: and :Namaste:

I've read that this strain is a good candidate for indoor Hydroponics growers. Have you heard anything like this Cyclist? Regardless what is your favorite indoor hydroponics strain if you have one?
Thanks dude,
Hydrologist

Sweet pics!!!!

i just got a hold of a small white rhino, in a cup. just a few days ago. and yesterday, i put it in a five gal. pot. i have two packs of fem seeds in the mail as i speak. one herojuana (sannie), and one thc bomb (herbies). will be a nice addition to my ages old bc godbud, and extreama.

hi. i was traded a young, and very vigorous white rhino, which, after only one week, i transplanted from the cup, to a my standard five gallon pot. fast grower, it seems. i like the "green" bud types. such tasty smoke to me...but this one, im hoping is more of a yeilder than several others ive grown. but, i have never been known for my yeilds. so this and another one, i will try for yeild, as soon as the seeds arrive. "thc bomb". very nice trim on these buds!! i want to smoke some.

Awesome grow. I do hydro and soil. I find some strains are great in hydro and some are not. Happy Growing

looks real nice. i have one in bloom, and three small ones im gonna use one for my three-plant outdoor. (the other two, being thc bomb, and bc godbud). good job!

Back
Top Bottom