White Russian Grow with Flowering Clones

Ok, well I have been just straight lazy over the break since I got back. I managed to get some pictures today, they are awaiting approval. Everything looks great, the hydro is in effect, and doing great. The big diesel is a monster now. I should be flowering in no longer than 2 weeks...Pics up soon. Its glad to be back!

I wana see the Diesel girl and welcome back to the forums.

Ok, so my pics hve been approved so here they are...

DSC00812rev.jpg

The top of the veg hydro tub

DSC00814rev.jpg

Another top shot

DSC00813rev.jpg

You can see the new green growth at the top...

DSC00815rev.jpg

Some roots coming out of the bottom...they are out of four plants now.

DSC00816rev.jpg

More clones...

DSC00817rev.jpg

Everything under the 1000W light...

DSC00818rev.jpg

Here we got the 10 West Coast Funk seeds...5 strong, 2 ok, and 3 weak ones. Probably going to flower the 7 larger ones soon and let the other veg a little longer.

DSC00819rev.jpg

The flowering clones that are left...some were cut down for more room, and others will need to be vegged a little longer too.

DSC00820rev.jpg

Flowering clone close up

DSC00821rev.jpg

DSC00822rev.jpg

The big diesel girl...probably will give me at least 4 oz when she is done flowering!

DSC00823rev.jpg

I got this blower now, it keeps the closet below 80 degrees all the time now. Im hoping I can get one more to pull cold air into the closet then Ill be able to keep the door closed.

DSC00824rev.jpg

And again a look from outside the closet. You can see the 2 a/c ducts falling down from the top on the front left and back right.

Im not to sure when to flower...part of me wants to start flowering the diesel and 5 larger seedlings, and keep veging the others, but i dont think I have enough room to veg in the other room under the 250MH and the 125 floro. I think Im gonna just keep doing it this way until they are all ready to flower.

Enjoy the pics!

looks very nice berry. that one in the back you topped is going to be a beast when you decide to flower.:cheesygrinsmiley:man that genius hydro setup you frabricated has given me ridculous ideas for my next adventure.:goof: hopefully there'll be pics next time and i wil get to flower:grinjoint:.. but im anxious to see these shrubs start to bud and then your harvest!

Hey berrydizzle? Your plants are looking nice. That deisel is going to outgrow your house if you wait too long to flower.lol How do you like growing with the flowering clone? The process was developed to allow a person to have continuos grows without having to keep a mother plant. It was discovered that it makes a great scrog grow as the flowering clone from the right strain can explode with branches and bud sites.

flowered_clone.JPG

This was from a flowering clone from a big bud strain.

Back
Top Bottom