White Russian Grow!

shmicky

hello all you grower's, well here we have my 2nd grow of the year.
as my 1st was white widow and white Russian i can say that i found the Russian was 1 hell of a plant nt just for the high bt for eye candy 2!
After a long dispute with the lass i finally got to grow agen :morenutes::thumb:

(no point of having the stuff if ur nt going to use it!):peacetwo:

Here we have 11 white Russian (S.S) oh and 1 point of no return (is the biggest in pic)

for the start off as the paper towel trick, 2 plate's paper towel n soak with look warm water 2 prevent shocking them then a lil tip put into heat extraction pipe from you grow aria! will act lk a heat source for germ phase with good result's ( crack's appearing within 12h or more) keepin a close eye not to let them go dry. as this can happen quite fast!
soil...canna coco
unites...superthrive.. liquid oxygen..nat off..bio-gro
All seed's germ'd without a problem and r now in white plastic cups under a 125w cfl and 2 24w warm white tubes....
42042.JPG

home made box made ot of a old dresser with a Mylar line (spare bits had lay round) thats how its lk patch work quilt lol. as you see tiz at a good temp n humidity.
Photo0333.jpg

Photo03461.JPG

seedling's day 3 (point of no return is the biggest 1)
Photo0334.JPG

will keep you posted!:thumb:

Oh shmicky your garden is so fine, it's so fine, it blows my mind, hey shmicky, hey shmicky!

:smokin:

Sorry I couldn't help my self. :)

that is a great little set up you got there with tons of potential! I will be watching this grow for sure!

Though If I could offer some advice, CFL's project most of their lights from their sides not from their ends. If it was possible I would find a way to mount your light on a horizontal plain with a top reflector. I think you would find you get more even light distribution.

Best wish and good vibes for you and your grow!

Oh shmicky your garden is so fine, it's so fine, it blows my mind, hey shmicky, hey shmicky!

:smokin:

Sorry I couldn't help my self. :)

that is a great little set up you got there with tons of potential! I will be watching this grow for sure!

Though If I could offer some advice, CFL's project most of their lights from their sides not from their ends. If it was possible I would find a way to mount your light on a horizontal plain with a top reflector. I think you would find you get more even light distribution.

Best wish and good vibes for you and your grow!

i do have a shade 2 go with that bulb bt wn i put it on, it always seems to make the leafs curl up ?? maybe make a 1 out of sum spare Mylar.al see wt a cn do tmz, thay dnt seem t be doing to bad the way it is bt i will take your advice n see wt a cn do. thanx for the tip. :thumb: oh n dnt worry it was funny lmao!:tokin:

this is my 240-120-200 tent were my bbys will be spending the rest of there life, 6" 2 bulb cool tube. 600w bulb to start off with at 3 foot from tops. they will be put under in about 2 weeks. i also have a 400w bulb that i will be adding 2 the cool tube to make up a 1000w after a month r so.
125mm fan + filter outtake
100mm fan + filter intake
16" stand fan
240-120-200_tent.JPG

hi grower's, here is my latest pic's of mt baby's. going well as you can see they are healthy lil plants. i have lost 1 of the 11 (stunt, yellow n sagging a lot. was the last 1 to sprout) not to worry!
Photo01232.jpg

moved them into the big tent for sum 400w hps treatment at 3ft high + new pot's!
Photo01253.jpg

day 17 from seed!
Photo01244.jpg

:popcorn:

can anyone recomend a hight for a 400w hps cooltube, i curently have it at 2.1/2 ft will this be ok ?? :)

I would move it closer, cool tubes get real cool from what I hear so that you can move the light closer. What is your room temperature like? A good judge of light closeness is putting your hand under the light and start moving your hand closer to the light until you start feeling slight heat. Like I said though cool tubes are designed for being close, try it out let us know what happens!

SG

I would move it closer, cool tubes get real cool from what I hear so that you can move the light closer. What is your room temperature like? A good judge of light closeness is putting your hand under the light and start moving your hand closer to the light until you start feeling slight heat. Like I said though cool tubes are designed for being close, try it out let us know what happens!

SG

on a cloudy day s 25-26, hot days 27.7-29.
thay r only bout 2 inch high at the mo would the light been 2 close not do damage with the amount of lum's ? would 50,000 not be 2 intense ?:hookah:

I have seen some 600w tubes like 6 inches away from the plants and they were thriving, dunno if that's the case all the time as I am sure temp and fans are a huge part. Look at Dr.Dan's journal he has a lot of cool tubes in there I think.

SG

SG

hi ppl just a quick update n sum pic's for yous all! far as no more problems as of yet so all is good so far.
russian1.jpg

04092010134.jpg

04092010131.jpg

04092010125.jpg

04092010137.jpg

04092010138.jpg

04092010140.jpg

started them on a light grow mix, picking up well!:popcorn:

HI 420 PPL anther update for yaz!
all is well and looking good, now there taking off with some nice growth (growing quicker than i expected ).
on a solution of 2ml per ltr grow 2ml per ltr root jouice n a dab of super thrive every week, liquid oxygen 1ml per ltr 2 time's week.
will be upping the grow to 3-4 ml per ltr in the next 2 weeks!
07092010246.jpg

wr7.jpg

07092010244.jpg

07092010241.jpg

07092010232.jpg

07092010235.jpg

07092010248.jpg

07092010247.jpg

you gotta love watching these bbys grow lol:tokin:,thanx for looking ppl, will keep you posted.

:goodluck: 2 you all on your owen grow's!:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom