White Russian Grow!

Hey!

Good luck!!! Im going to be watching this one.

Scary light... good thing it didnt start a fire.
to sure, that yould have been a disaster! its alryt up to nw bt will be keeping an eye on it. Thanx for tagging along on my grow m8, nice 2 av u on bord.:)

Oh yeah, nice bright new bulbs are great aren't they? Plants r lookin awesome.
Oh yea thay r g8 lk, jus hope this will speed veg up a bit as had them under hps groth seem to be slow. Was expecting them 2 be bigger than wat thay are nw as they r in thr 4th week.:popcorn::):welcome:

here we go a few pic's to keep you entertain for now.
growth is still slow at the moment (dunno if this is down to change of bulb??)all tho there is still some growth better than non suppose .
15092010490.jpg
15092010492.jpg
15092010493.jpg
15092010489.jpg
15092010491.jpg
15092010488.jpg
15092010487.jpg
15092010496.jpg

15092010497.jpg

dun a bit of shuffling around with the fan's, moved 1 of the 2, 6" intake fan's onto the tube to help thing's along. R.T has dropped to a nice 24-26, R.H a steady 35-42.
oh! have been reading about feeding, is the (feed,water,water)? what is your advice ?? :yummy::nomo::peacetwo:

looking like a prob with the leaf's going crispy and curling upward, im not sure of the cause of this so any help on wt this is would be appreciated.
17092010514.jpg

wt to do should i cut those 1's off ????
17092010513.jpg

HELP!. what do you think all you 420's ?:lot-o-toke:

Is that coco coir? If so, what type of nutes are u using?

YOU MAY NEED TO ADD SOME EXTRA CALCIUM, TO EVEN OUT THOSE IONS IN COCO.

Hey Shmicky, good save on the ballast, as for the curled leaves, how far from the plants is the light?

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

hey thanx, would have been up shit creek if it had went altogther as fund's r at a low at the min n probs would have had 2 shut it down :lot-o-toke: would not have been a happy chappy lol.
i had the light at 22" when this started and no is at 40".
i will be adding a 400w hps into the cool-tube to even out the coulor spec when my other plan has fineshed budding in bout 2-3 weeks.
at the mo there is a 150w red cfl in there bt at 40" away i dont think it will be doing any good?
thanx for the post :thumb:

Is that coco coir? If so, what type of nutes are u using?

YOU MAY NEED TO ADD SOME EXTRA CALCIUM, TO EVEN OUT THOSE IONS IN COCO.

it's plain cana coco with bio-grow-superthrive-liquid oxygan and bio-grow root jouice.

than for the post:peacetwo:

Quick pic of the change of setup.
tuned down the light to a 400w hps for now, will be upping back to the 600w mh when they are a bit bigget.
did have them under it be4 bt was crisping up the leafs.
growth is picking up after re-potting in2 6 1/2 ltr pots, flushed bforhand and with a rootjouice/superthrive mix.
will be feeding at a half strength tomorrow.
27092010598.jpg

will update with some propper pics in a few days. :popcorn:

well hello again, have a bit of news today!
as you can see from the pic above they ar in 6 1/2 ltr pots and dimmed the light to a 400w, after a long wait the groth is finaly picking up good with changes every day.
have sorted my R.H out to a steady 45-50 and plants are loving it .
(pic's taken 1 day ago)
28092010600.jpg
28092010601.jpg
27092010590.jpg
27092010589.jpg

i do however have 1 thing that has suprized me in the last few hour's for a plant that is in veg and only 9-10inch tall ( still a kid).
look at this pic close ??
29092010654.jpg

can you see it yet ????
290920106530.jpg

how about now :slide:
29092010653.jpg

yes thats a pistol ??? as from a pack of reg seed could it have been pos that a fem seed has fell into the bag ????
good news tho as she is the biggest (use as a mother to my next crop!).
:tokin::cheer:
i found that the leaf problem was due 2 low R.H drying them out!(also the prob of stunt growth!)
i will be putting back under a 600w m.h in 2 weeks, unless anyone can advise me aginst that ????

very nice grow, i just started 6 WR myself :tokin:

very nice grow, i just started 6 WR myself :tokin:
thanx, had a bit trouble the last few weeks with the R.H going as lo as 20.
could'nt get it above 30 and the plants sufferd (no growth) seem's fine now tho and the bby's are taking off well.
will look forward 2 your grow :goodluck:

looking good. and congrats on the girl:blunt:
I have found 6 myself. One is still on hold. The last plant was chopped down yesterday for some room for the girls. I think it was a dude, at last I like to think so.

When do u flip to 12/12?

looking good. and congrats on the girl:blunt:
I have found 6 myself. One is still on hold. The last plant was chopped down yesterday for some room for the girls. I think it was a dude, at last I like to think so.

When do u flip to 12/12?

yo yea hope i get as many as 6 out of 10, i will be useing the 1 in the last pic for a mother as she is the biggest at 8inch's and showing the fastest.
im going to let them go for a month or 2 depending on growth thay have not been growing for the last 2-3 weeks and crispy leafs(some had to be femoved) not good for the younin's. bt have gr8 root's so im hoping they get big quick, as i have mentiond beforhand that i will be changing the bulb to a 600w MH in a week or 2.
that should be enuff to get some vig growth so am guessing a month if all gose well.

thanx 4 the post BurmeseKush. :tokin:

Hey man, just stopping by to see how things are coming along? Everything is looking good. Did you ever get that leaf issue figured out?

I just germ'ed 3 fem white russian's, they took forever to pop. I had them soaking in water for 4 days till I saw a crack. Then put them in some peat pucks a few days ago. They broke shell completely today, and seem to be pretty strong. So we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom