White Russian - Outdoor Soil Season

gna have pics of my sprouts that were born in the sun, n they look pretty good! check up later to see them :) and I'm gonna walk out and check on those pre flowers:) hows sherley? :Namaste:

Shes good im about to go look at her and smell her flowers :) she smells so nice now haha its awesome how shes growing so quickly in the next 2 weeks ill start seeing crystals :)

So im going to get a LED 100w Advance LED Diamond Series for White russian and only her. Has Veg (BLue Specturm) and Bloom (red specturm) she will stay under it her hole life. I will order it next pay check since she has to be indoor since i made a bo bo but its okay LED is really good :)

Update

2012-04-13_10-36-45_980.jpg

All right Update time with 2 pics! She just got her 1st batch of BPN today at 2.5ml of each :) she looks alot better since BPN (she started to get yellow and droppy) But here she is what do does eveyone think?

2012-04-25_18-00-10_854.jpg

^ Few hours after BPN

2012-04-25_15-35-53_581.jpg

^ Right after i gave her BPN

Very nice, this is a sick strain and I'm excited to see how it performs outdoors (I am in the middle of an aeroponics trial with WR). I wouldn't worry about the color, it seems to be moving in the right direction. I would be wary of covering the drainage holes in your pot though; you would cause much more problems due to soggy, oversaturated soil than you would if a few insects get in (I am an entomologist, so I can say this with a good degree of certainty). Soils need plenty of airspace and covering the drainage holes could severely impact this. And furthermore, soggy soil will stress the plant and make it a better target for insect pests.

Just make sure to let your soil dry out a bit before more water, and you should start seeing great improvements.

New Update* Day 2 BPN

Can def tell growth has started faster since BPN still a little yellow but hopefully in time it will change

2012-04-26_16-11-27_584.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-36_250.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-42_114.jpg
2012-04-26_16-14-00_885.jpg

Shes catching up to her sis in height (no lst or top tho) :) keep it up little one!! :D

Very nice, this is a sick strain and I'm excited to see how it performs outdoors (I am in the middle of an aeroponics trial with WR). I wouldn't worry about the color, it seems to be moving in the right direction. I would be wary of covering the drainage holes in your pot though; you would cause much more problems due to soggy, oversaturated soil than you would if a few insects get in (I am an entomologist, so I can say this with a good degree of certainty). Soils need plenty of airspace and covering the drainage holes could severely impact this. And furthermore, soggy soil will stress the plant and make it a better target for insect pests.

Just make sure to let your soil dry out a bit before more water, and you should start seeing great improvements.

Yeah i just put her under a Plywood with shine surface so water just runs right off and less bugs from being on direct soil :)

Back
Top Bottom