White Russian - Outdoor Soil Season

*MAJOR UPDATE*!! So went and checked on White Russian this morning and i think im starting to see pre flowers :) on one of the new node growing from the stem i see 2 little white hairs poping out on the side and i think theres another set on the other side but not grew in as far yet so hopefully here in next few days we will see :)

EDIT 10:14 am

I can say that White russian is now a female :) and her name is White Foxy ;)

*MAJOR UPDATE*!! So went and checked on White Russian this morning and i think im starting to see pre flowers :) on one of the new node growing from the stem i see 2 little white hairs poping out on the side and i think theres another set on the other side but not grew in as far yet so hopefully here in next few days we will see :)

EDIT 10:14 am

I can say that White russian is now a female :) and her name is White Foxy ;)

Congra. on the baby girl...tea is working wonders...whats in it i need some...:thumb:

Heres some sunset pictures :)
Tea Spray in the Morning

2012-05-10_19-04-09_348.jpg
2012-05-10_19-04-15_501.jpg
2012-05-10_19-06-29_742.jpg
2012-05-10_19-06-37_656.jpg
2012-05-10_19-04-36_788.jpg

^ Last picture the highest node you can see the calyx and can see the small pistils coming out :)

EDIT* Look at all that new under growth :) this super tea is kickin butt!

congrats on the fem, im amazed at the results the tea gave you, its shocking the difference, i would try and make some myself but dont want to mess up the bpn routine, i mean would it clash with that, im so amazed at the results,

Well see i put BPN into my tea as well for some of them, Like my last tea didnt have BPN in it. It was a spray and soil drench to keep the micro life feed. but this brew is BPN and amped up stuff :) so u should see some crazy growth when i give it the tea in next day or 2. Tommrow morning im going to give it a spray with the tea and see how the plants like it.

so its ok to mix then, no wonder the plant looks like its been on the anabolic steroids mate, i really cant believe the difference, its totally a different plant, if you hadnt of said anything im sure me and others would of honestly thought it was a different plant

*Update* So this morning tea was a little to strong for Foxy. Having a lil nute burn starting on lowest tips. Rest of the leafs look perfect! So once soil drys up a little bit ill give her some fresh water to help her prob be in a few days lookin like thursday friday. No teas till then ether she should be good for a week to let her dry out a lil and get rid of nute. Other than that shes looking fire she has 7 bud area forming now on her main stem. got about 10 calyx with pistils so here in about 5 days or 10 days she will start buding.

Here is a Time line of 9 days with starting on BPN & Mud Earth twist tea (outdoor Blend)

2012-05-01_11-07-54_460.jpg

^ This is 5/1/2012

2012-05-10_19-06-29_742.jpg

^ 5/10/2012

Height Chart

2012-05-01_11-08-08_958.jpg

^ 5/1/2012

Sorry for them being backwards lol

2012-05-10_19-06-37_656.jpg

^ 5/10/12

you can see a Huge explosion of growth in such a short amount of time she all most tripled her size in height and tripled her foliage as well. Thats pretty dam huge for 1 week.

What does everyone Think? Thanks

*FYI Me and GMP are still figuring out the perfect balance so its in the works but hopefully we will have it perfected soon.

he sure is, steroids for plants, they love it like crazy, cant wait to see the returns off the plant, have you got a different mix for when their in flower, im only asking as a lot of growers who use to use 2 types one for veg and one for flower, the tea i heard of is bat guano and sheep crap for veg and bat guano and lama crap for flower, but im going off what i saw on a dvd and it clearly dont mess things up with bpn as you have been using that as well,

has anyone got coreys email address they could pm me, i did have it and need to ask him a couple of questions about his feeding schedule, something i want to put past him before i try something, but i cant find the emails i had from him so im thinking they must of got deleted due to been past a certain date, so if anyone can pm me coreys email so i dont need to go through his site then give me a pm,

Well sad news White Foxy and Sherley i had to cut down things were getting a little to tense rather be safe than sorry. so no more Outdoor for a while so im just going to do my Big bang auto indoor and will be my main plant i have the new grow in my Sig. Come on over and check her out :) thanks for all the support!

Back
Top Bottom