White Splotches & Limp Leaves Help

KMonty

Hey folks,

Total newbie here and was wondering if anyone can identify the issue creating the faded white spots and limp leaves on this clone. Just transplanted from dispensary three days ago. Thanks in advance for your help.
IMG_027555.JPG

re: White Splotches & Limp Leaves Help

Hey folks,

Total newbie here and was wondering if anyone can identify the issue creating the faded white spots and limp leaves on this clone. Just transplanted from dispensary three days ago. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi KM -- I'll take a guess. White spots are downy mildew, a fungal infection that would be worsened by too much humidity. The apparent clawing is usually a sign of overwatering.

I'd suggest:
Carefully clipping away the white spots and disposing of the leaves, then washing your hands and clippers. Keep leaves dry and humidity below 50%.
Letting the soil dry out until the top layer is dry "a knuckle deep" between waterings. Low humidity, a fan, and warm temps should help. If you can put the plants out in the sun that will dry them out and the UV is a fungicide.
Give them lots of light.

Hope that helps. Please follow up on how it's going.

Hi KM -- I'll take a guess. White spots are downy mildew, a fungal infection that would be worsened by too much humidity. The apparent clawing is usually a sign of overwatering.

I'd suggest:
Carefully clipping away the white spots and disposing of the leaves, then washing your hands and clippers. Keep leaves dry and humidity below 50%.
Letting the soil dry out until the top layer is dry "a knuckle deep" between waterings. Low humidity, a fan, and warm temps should help. If you can put the plants out in the sun that will dry them out and the UV is a fungicide.
Give them lots of light.

Hope that helps. Please follow up on how it's going.

Thanks very much for your help. I will take your suggestion today and keep you updated.

Much appreciated

Does look like mildew/mold... also looks like soil is very damp... maybe you just watered but if not- must let her dry a bit. Assuming you are in soil- if so, let her go a few days between water/feeding. The knuckle deep rule is a good one but you can go even dryer- this is a weed that loves a little dryness here and again- let her have what she wants. We tend to over love our girls and we end up choking them to death! Lol
I agree with earlier post about removing mold/mildew. I would just remove the leaves with a lot of spots like the one shown then from whatever small spots you find.
Above all else- get a fan to circulate air and let her dry up for a few days.
Good luck! She will be incredible!

Back
Top Bottom