White spots Help!

TenaciousKiM

What's wrong with her? tested PH and it's fine, heat is under control 73 - 79 degrees, using foxfarm original organic and just started adding bigbloom in small dossage (like a teaspoon a week)
all the other babies are doing find except for this one... what are those white spots on her? anyone? little help please.
this is "True OG" MJ

my_baby_001.JPG

no pest... I took her away from the others.. worried it could be contagious.

i have the same issues, they're from bugs, check the under side of the leaf with a scope you'll see them. If you're veg then you should be fine with a neem remedy

Oh great "bugs" that's all I need. didnt even need a scope, lil buggers are right under the leaves... what can I use to get rid of em?

I took as many off as I can.. leaves are clean now but am pretty sure there are still some roaming around.

she's 3 weeks old vege stage... gonna try just using water, am scurd the soap might hurt my baby lol

TenaciousKim said:
Oh great "bugs" that's all I need. didnt even need a scope, lil buggers are right under the leaves... what can I use to get rid of em?

Do some research on what kind of pest that you are dealing with! Thrips are handled by Spinosad rather quickly. If they are Mites(AKA the Borg), move fast and hard. EXTREME PREJUDICE is required when dealing with these.

Do a search and you will find what you need!

Looks like am dealing with spider mites... am so ticked off right now.. I bought this clone from a dispensary and I didn't even bother to look for signs of pest. When I brought it home i seen but only a couple of white spots.. am sure those jerks new what they were giving me since the clone came out of a backroom stapled to a brown bag. those dam spider mights could of or have gotten trough my entire garden. That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks. I'd rather pay 20 for a clone at my old dispensary, atleast I would know they giving me something legit. But no worries I have taken there plant as my own and she will grow beautifully along side with her sisters. --- she's in good hands now.

Edit: update
Ok, just finished wiping down the plants with just a paper napkin like gunjababy said. looks like i got them all... but, am thinking there still might be in the soil? should I do a transplant with new soil and bucket? she's already been through 2 transplants scared 3rd time might shock her to death.

just finished spraying the plant with "Spectracide" 6 bucks.. pretty good deal. hope this stuff works.

Back
Top Bottom