White spray paint on a few leaves, what is this?

Prfectlysober

I will try and upload some pictures but my camera chose today of all days for not register when the usb is plugged in.

Anyways, maybe someone can help until then.

I have 7 plants, 4 weeks old just entered into flowering 3 days ago, and I noticed that a small amount of leaves (from what i could count only about 5 out of all the plants) have a very small white layer coating on top the leaves, usually closer to the tip. I did a little bit of searching and heard people say things like spider mites, but I have had spider mites before and that isn't at all how it looks, there isn't anything wrong with the undersides of the leaves. I inspect my plants leaves every day and haven't seen a single pest so it's hard to believe that would be it. I haven't actually watched a plant through the flowering process before though, so I thought MAYBE it was the beginning of minor crystals forming, but it doesn't seem uniform or patterned with the leaf, it looks offset and a little more random in the placing. Is this like the beginnings of a fungus of some kind? I have good air movement, its constantly being filtered out the window and new fresh air is pulled in.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom