White Widow 12 Gallon Soil Flowering 2011

IGotGreen

Hey everyone, I am a little late to start a journal but since I like looking at everyone else's grow I assume you will enjoy these pictures.

Bucket Size - 12 gallon
Medium - ffocf
Lights - 1 600w hps 1 400whps
Nutrients - botanicare pure blend pro bloom, hydroplex, blackstrap molasses
Strain(s) - white widow
# of Plants: 1

:::THE GROW ROOM:::
Right now my babies are in my spare bedroom, I have no odor control and i have a ceiling fan and 2 box fans circulating air. When the room gets a little to warm (above 80) I crack a window and blow the cold fall air inside. I am going to invest in a carbon filter when I get a check in the mail I have been waiting on for the past 3 weeks.

:::WHITE WIDOW:::
I started off running a 400w hps until 1 week flowering then added another 600w hps to the side of my ww tree. This girl has been in veg for around 3-4 months. I did not intend such a long veg stage but I had no choice due to moving apartments and landlord doing minor repairs inside my home. I did not want the big girl to stink while he was in here.

I had some ph problems just last week so she is in the end of recovery. I did not realize that adding nutes lowers water ph so i would lower my tap water to 6.7 then add all those acidic nutes before I watered.. but atleast I caught on to the problem instead of thinking deficiency which was my initial thought. Hey what can I say this only my fourth grow that is actually going to make it till harvest.

Now for my setup. I was going to keep her in the closet but hey she wanted to come out.. so I have a 400w on top of her and a 6oow on the side. Temps are around 65f night to 83f day. Which is not perfect but thats about the best I can do at the moment. My RH is between 30%-45%.

:::SEEDLINGS:::
I have Lucy Fem, Crit Jack, and 3 bagseed. (In my bathroom for now)

The LSD only sprouted out of the seed with one first leaf, but is doing well now.
The bagseed is thriving, biggest 3 of the bunch
The crit jack looks like it has 2 colas like it has already been topped lol ne1 seen anything like this??? (last picture)

PICTURES!!!!!
seaofgreeen.jpg
sog22.jpg
closetcreeper.jpg
Both_lights1.jpg
CluesteroBud.jpg
Top_colas.jpg
good10.jpg
trichs18.jpg
5_baby1.jpg
critjack2cola.jpg

Holy crap IGotGreen, that's a nice looking plant! Have you grown in a 12 gallon pot before? I previously used 3 gallon pots and am now using 5 gallon. I noticed you said you vegged for 3-4 months but there were outside variables that contributed to the length of time, how long would you normally veg in a 12 gallon pot?

Hey Richard! I do not usually go this big, the only reason she is in a 12 gallon was because she was previously in a 6 gallon and was root bound. I was looking for a 8 gallon or 10 but could only find this 12 gallon bucket which I transplanted her in a week and a half before flower so her roots had enough room to stretch.
I am planning on using 5 gallon pots from now on though.

Please kick this to another thead if appropriate...

That bush is huge! I wonder, how does this size of plant work with respect to MMJ in a state with a 12 plant limit? Let's say that bush has a street value of $4,500. In theory, a patient would be able to cultivate $54,000 worth of home relief?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom