White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

Decided I want to get more light to the inside of the plant so I went to Goodwill and got some cheap lamps all 3 ten bucks then got splitters and six 75 watt LED home bulbs cut the top off and spot lighted the lower leaves we'll see how they do.

If you wanna toy with things like that go look at the start of @Phillygrow13 and look at the results of what he did with cfls all around. Good idea for you would be put one of the cfls dead in the middle so its radiating out. A light above and a couple around the sides pointing in. Youve got a good concept going with that.

If you wanna toy with things like that go look at the start of @Phillygrow13 and look at the results of what he did with cfls all around. Good idea for you would be put one of the cfls dead in the middle so its radiating out. A light above and a couple around the sides pointing in. Youve got a good concept going with that.

I'll definitely check out Philly's , like the center concept, I'll have to look for another lamp lol, of course I've still got the 600 watt LED above them at 15 inches, I hope I can keep up with them when the kick in, I'm gonna put them in a 4x4 tent here n a cpl wks, want to train with scroog,and add a carbon filter as I can smell them up close now, been reading in completed journals, and trying to get around to others, lots to learn. I had my son add that signature thing not sure if it worked, but I'm no longer posting to introduction only here in grow journal. Thx as always for the ideas!

Oh dang I just remembered thats a 600 led. Yer you dont need the extra light brother. They will do wonderfully with just that. But if you wanna keep em real bushy and stout then continue lol. Dont bother with the extra 2 bulbs just keep turning ya babies and save ya money.

I
Yea,there really getting bushy underneath, don't know how this is going to effect scrogging, there at 51 days from seed and really starting to thicken up,!
Itll help if anything. Once you pt the scrog on the higest ones will get trained outwards and the lower ones will come up through the middle

Back
Top Bottom