White Widow 1st LED 600 Watt Grow

Wow bro the ladys look amazing! I agree will bilbo. Gotta rotate them pots. Your lights must be stronger on one side the way they were leaning. Also how old are they again? You were saying you were seeing pistols? Were you meaning new shoots?
Hey Philly, yea I meant new shoots lol the, any way there like 57 days I think, sprouted March 18th 2018. As far as them being crooked that was done during transplanted into happy frog, the soil was so airy it formed pockets and collapsed under them making it lean.

Hey Philly, yea I meant new shoots lol the, any way there like 57 days I think, sprouted March 18th 2018. As far as them being crooked that was done during transplanted into happy frog, the soil was so airy it formed pockets and collapsed under them making it lean.
Ah fair play then. Not neccesarily a bad thing anyway lol

Yep like bilbo not bad even if it was the lights.. was just a suggestion.. either way they still look incredibly awesone!
I think I only got one to stay up good and straight lol but I didn't rotate pots for almost there whole life until a cpl days ago. I appreciate all suggestion and tips always the.

Looking good mate. Like the tucking! If you wanna scrog id start staking some arms down and getting them to stretch to the side of the pots and get some middle shots start popping up. Once theyve basically filled out the pots chuck the scrog up about an inch or so above the plants and let em start growing through it. As they get tall enough to tuck under to the next hole do it. Always get the tallest branches to the outside first so look for where the closest edge is when ya tucking.
Your girls look suuuper healthy though man!
Hey Bilbo, been looking for this post, read it in my gmail, but the couldn't find in journal, turned out it flipped a page lol to high to notice lol, so that being said thanks for the info , when u say bend some of them arms Down are you referring to the fan leaves,?
I was thinking the middle of her needed some light for all that interior growth and new cola sites, I love the fun of providing there needs and watching it all happen is great, but I really want 5 ounces a plant if I can , it will save us about 7-8 hundred a month. I'm broke man lol.!
I'm going to get a scog tent and carbon filter here in in two wks, closet I got is a real pain in the ass,..I think next grow I'm gonna try autos, this is taking forever lol but each week takes 200 out of my check fuckin horrible!!
So thanks for tips I'll be putting them to use soon I hope, they doubled in size since 4/25 no telling what'll happen in the next two weeks, happy growing!

Hey Bilbo, been looking for this post, read it in my gmail, but the couldn't find in journal, turned out it flipped a page lol to high to notice lol, so that being said thanks for the info , when u say bend some of them arms Down are you referring to the fan leaves,?
I was thinking the middle of her needed some light for all that interior growth and new cola sites, I love the fun of providing there needs and watching it all happen is great, but I really want 5 ounces a plant if I can , it will save us about 7-8 hundred a month. I'm broke man lol.!
I'm going to get a scog tent and carbon filter here in in two wks, closet I got is a real pain in the ass,..I think next grow I'm gonna try autos, this is taking forever lol but each week takes 200 out of my check fuckin horrible!!
So thanks for tips I'll be putting them to use soon I hope, they doubled in size since 4/25 no telling what'll happen in the next two weeks, happy growing!
When I say arms I mean shoots. I could explain but I reckon Itd be better with a visual aid.
Haha I know it seems like they're taking forever but you said it yourself theyve doubled in size in a short space of time because they hit that aggressive veg stage I was telling you about. About that visual aid gimme 2 secs.

I do suggest doing the pinch n roll method she uses to loosen up the stems a bit cos Ive snapped a few branches and split down the middle of my stem a couple times lol. Just be careful. If theres not enough growth on a shoot in order for you to bend it and stake it down with something then leave it until its grown out a bit more dont try force it. Take it easy, go slow and youll be fine.

The tallest shoots bend and pin down first and get em moving outwards to the edge of pot. As the lowers catch up and pass the top do the same. And so on and so forth. Eventually youll end up with a bush like my mama mia. Just hopefully neater cos I did a lot of topping lol

I do suggest doing the pinch n roll method she uses to loosen up the stems a bit cos Ive snapped a few branches and split down the middle of my stem a couple times lol. Just be careful. If theres not enough growth on a shoot in order for you to bend it and stake it down with something then leave it until its grown out a bit more dont try force it. Take it easy, go slow and youll be fine.
Great video thanks for taking the time to share that, new tech to me but I get the whole concept now, I'm gonna try it on one tonight and if I feel comfortable with my skill on it I might try
Thanks for taking the time to share that video it really cleared the process for me, I actually practiced the technique on some similar structured plants while on break at work..worked well, gonna try it on one tonight and see how of goes.

Great video thanks for taking the time to share that, new tech to me but I get the whole concept now, I'm gonna try it on one tonight and if I feel comfortable with my skill on it I might try

Thanks for taking the time to share that video it really cleared the process for me, I actually practiced the technique on some similar structured plants while on break at work..worked well, gonna try it on one tonight and see how of goes.
I replied twice that's bipolar for ya!! Lol

Youre welcome bro. That was good thinking. Wish Id thought of trying on a different plant before diving in lol

Hello all, been a busy four days at work, girls are doing fine, didn't feel these stems where tall enough to attempt then bending technique (7inch).
I went and applied some lst to open them up a little, other than that everything seems fine,
Happy growing!

Hey everyone hope all your grows are doing well, just a up date here, 65 days from seed, been doing LST and 20 precent pruning , going to scrog tomorrow night.

Found out my dog will eat my weed if left in unattended lol

Hahahah! Everytime I open the tent the car dive bombs and wants to be in and eat it so bad.

Great vid, thanks for sharing

These white widow fem seedling are 9 days old, under a Viparspectra 600 watt led, planted in 16 oz cups with coco, seed starting soil, and perlite.
Had led a little to close until today, they seem small to me, but have second leaves coming out, and know stretching, watering every two days, light 18/6.
Temp staying mid 80s humidity around 54, fan blowing and misting in mornings
I have foxfarm happy frog soil to use when there big enough.
Any way comments and suggestions are always welcome, the.
How can I upload pics of my white widow girls

Back
Top Bottom