White Widow Auto 1st Grow

If you start in solos, you still won’t need the 5’s for a long time anyways, so you should be good. Go from solo, to a bit bigger plastic pot, then from that pot to the 5 gal cloth pot. I find that way much easier to get the root ball out rather then trying to get it out the 3 gal cloth pot. You can always put it on a bucket upstairs down, then roll the pot down, but I find transplanting from plastic to cloth, to be so much easier! :high-five::thumb:
How will I know when to uppot ?

Congrats man ! Youre gonna be a busy guy with all those plants and a new born lol
Yes sir!! I sure am! Lol that’s one of the main reasons I wanted to stop growing for a bit... but there I went starting more plants lol!!

How will I know when to uppot ?
This isn’t my photo, I found it off the internet for an example.
7B75E3E4-7891-4760-A001-3D51994C73C1.jpeg

use a clear solo cup, then inside a red solo cup to protect the roots from light. Make sure you put lots of drainage holes in the cup they’re in to allow for optimal drainage! :thumb:
Even in the red solo cup as well to prevent any run off from the clear cup and make the roots sit in water, that can also be bad.

Yes sir!! I sure am! Lol that’s one of the main reasons I wanted to stop growing for a bit... but there I went starting more plants lol!!

This isn’t my photo, I found it off the internet for an example.
7B75E3E4-7891-4760-A001-3D51994C73C1.jpeg

use a clear solo cup, then inside a red solo cup to protect the roots from light. Make sure you put lots of drainage holes in the cup they’re in to allow for optimal drainage! :thumb:
Even in the red solo cup as well to prevent any run off from the clear cup and make the roots sit in water, that can also be bad.
Cant wait to try photos should be interesting

Back
Top Bottom