White Widow Auto 1st Grow

She smells great . A little piney with kind of a Sweet floral smell . Im going to water her again tonight just ph’d water . She should be ready to be chopped friday . Ive read that its better to water deprive the plant before harvest because it stresses the plant to induce more trichome production. Is this bro science?

She smells great . A little piney with kind of a Sweet floral smell . Im going to water her again tonight just ph’d water . She should be ready to be chopped friday . Ive read that its better to water deprive the plant before harvest because it stresses the plant to induce more trichome production. Is this bro science?
It will still be better than buying it off the street lol

DE8D1497-81A3-4067-BFC9-65977B268B4F.jpeg
FF132CD3-1EC1-4608-8344-42F9E14467BA.jpeg
7469CD96-56AF-4DFE-8DF4-2BA19E0CC9DD.jpeg
85C79F86-BD3F-4D57-BC32-EBED80947101.jpeg
99276761-FB8E-49AC-A240-B89562D6F286.jpeg

This weekend maybe chop time ?

Oh ya baby, lookin good. I had clears mixed with amber and whites. Apparently on these ww’s some dont change and stay clear. Idk why. But i get stoned off my ass and go to bed with a tin foil helmet on is how spaced out i get. :lot-o-toke:
That’s exactly the effect Im going for !!

93CE7DE0-A4EE-4B9D-BD80-A49432107D67.jpeg

R.I.P.
34640C2D-2647-44F1-8AFC-84672DC7CA9C.jpeg

Been at it for 3 hrs . Turns out the rumors are true trimming sucks. Is there a trick to getting the stuff off the gloves so I can smoke it?
Hahaha rip, ya trim jail is a bummer. For some reason i think i may like dry trimming better. Even though they shrink and shrivel up, i have an easier time getting into the fine nooks and crannies. You'll see here in a few weeks. Congrats man, youll be happy with the buzz. Dont be to disappointed at first if you try it and its not as good as you'd like. That cure time really makes a humongous difference. :passitleft::green_heart::thumb:

I just ordered from them for the 420 deals it took 24 or 25 days (including weekends) for it to arrive here in the northeast US. Which is about the normal from my experience.
Damn . Im in the southeast been taking like a week from crop king . I put the order in anyway.

Final dry weight was 62 grams . I said from the beginning I wasnt really concerned with the yield .I think im going to make butter with the trim and an oz of bud . I feel like Ive learned a lot from this grow also Ive found a new hobby . I just want to thank everyone who helped me a long the way . I will be starting a new grow this week hashplant And wedding cake . I hope everyone can follow me to my next journal

Final dry weight was 62 grams . I said from the beginning I wasnt really concerned with the yield .I think im going to make butter with the trim and an oz of bud . I feel like Ive learned a lot from this grow also Ive found a new hobby . I just want to thank everyone who helped me a long the way . I will be starting a new grow this week hashplant And wedding cake . I hope everyone can follow me to my next journal
How did the buds turn out? Were they pretty dense?

Back
Top Bottom