White Widow Feminized Auto Flower
Vivosun 4x4 tent
FFOF
Well Water
3 gallon fabric pots
2000 W (375w) King led
Infinity s6 fan w/ carbon filter 6”
Passive intake

I’m very hesitant to put this online not in a 420 friendly location . But I have zero growing experience and am sure I will need help at some point . Been lurking for a while .
I have everything set up and I’m just dialing in temps ,timers and fan settings plan on germinating this weekend . So far my temps are between 74-78f rh 35-40% .
Thats my story will post pics of setup tomorrow. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

thanks man! Although my grow is now in pilot mode, as I’m just on the last leg of flower. So not too much info happening now, but I’m always down to have more follow along! :Namaste:

do you have any pictures of your ladies?:popcorn:
No pics yet . I plan on germing tonight . Im currently dialing in the tent . Temp is hovering between 74 - 78 . RH is in the 30’s but where I live is pretty humid were just having a rare cold snap . I ph’ed my water and its reading in the low 5’s which is a problem assuming my ph meter is right .

Hey awesome! I click on your avatar and it tells me your visiting my journal! Thanks bro! :laughtwo::high-five:

yep those are good temperatures. I’m in Canada and go with Celsius, but when I first started growing, I paid attention to Fahrenheit. I always liked the way my plants reacted to the low 70’s, even 70F they reacted well. Anything under 82 is okay, but even 82 is getting pretty warm.

if you can recalibrate it, then I would. Just to give you a piece of mind.

You will want to raise that. If your in soil, then 6.2 to 6.5 is ideal. If your in coco/hydro, then 5.8 is ideal. :thumb:

Hey awesome! I click on your avatar and it tells me your visiting my journal! Thanks bro! :laughtwo::high-five:

yep those are good temperatures. I’m in Canada and go with Celsius, but when I first started growing, I paid attention to Fahrenheit. I always liked the way my plants reacted to the low 70’s, even 70F they reacted well. Anything under 82 is okay, but even 82 is getting pretty warm.

if you can recalibrate it, then I would. Just to give you a piece of mind.

You will want to raise that. If your in soil, then 6.2 to 6.5 is ideal. If your in coco/hydro, then 5.8 is ideal. :thumb:
Seeds soaking in water now . Not sure what I'm gonna do about the water yet . As far as temps go Im venting back into the room now if they get hot i could always vent through the floor but I dont want to put a hole in my floor if its not necessary. Your journal is very well done ill def be using it for reference!!

Thanks bro! Means a lot! There is a lot packed in there. I find my self just kind of saying what I’m doing but not really explaining it or why. So it’s no grow journal of the month or anything, but the information is there! :thumb:

I meant to ask you, what method have you chosen for germination?

Im
Thanks bro! Means a lot! There is a lot packed in there. I find my self just kind of saying what I’m doing but not really explaining it or why. So it’s no grow journal of the month or anything, but the information is there! :thumb:

I meant to ask you, what method have you chosen for germination?
I’m using the method crop king has on there site with the paper towels folded on a plate . Seemed like the simplest way to go . I should’ve called the grow K.I.S.S. ( keep it simple stupid ) this will be my motto for this first grow .

Im

I’m using the method crop king has on there site with the paper towels folded on a plate . Seemed like the simplest way to go . I should’ve called the grow K.I.S.S. ( keep it simple stupid ) this will be my motto for this first grow .
I find putting the paper towel in a ziplock keeps it moist. Dont need to close the ziplock. White widow auto is usually a good one to start on! Good luck!

This is my setup . Nothing too exciting going on yet
D80BBF82-F660-4508-822A-3C132C776DF6.jpeg
2E5E0937-CBF2-4E0D-A5E1-188365AB1F13.jpeg

I find putting the paper towel in a ziplock keeps it moist. Dont need to close the ziplock. White widow auto is usually a good one to start on! Good luck!
Everything I read says its pretty hard to mess up white widow which is the main reason I chose it . Thanks for stopping by the more eyes the better

My friend @Bushsmasher308 tried their method. Lost three seeds in a row. I finally convinced him to just germ the way you know how.

This^

in the plates it’s hard to keep the PT moist. Keeping it in a baggie is definitely kiss! :thumb:

My friend @Bushsmasher308 tried their method. Lost three seeds in a row. I finally convinced him to just germ the way you know how.

This^

in the plates it’s hard to keep the PT moist. Keeping it in a baggie is definitely kiss! :thumb:
Ok you convinced me . There still soaking I’ll go with the ziplock tomorrow

Seeds want to live! As long as the medium doesn't dry out you are good. I use altoid like metal tins. Never seal them shut just let it rest closed. But like you say...what works for you works for you! I just had my next batch of seeds go 3/3 very pleased. Best of luck, I will stay tuned.

Edit: to clarify, I do an 8 hour soak and then paper towel in the tin. I pot once I see tap root.

Ive
Seeds want to live! As long as the medium doesn't dry out you are good. I use altoid like metal tins. Never seal them shut just let it rest closed. But like you say...what works for you works for you! I just had my next batch of seeds go 3/3 very pleased. Best of luck, I will stay tuned.

Edit: to clarify, I do an 8 hour soak and then paper towel in the tin. I pot once I see tap root.
I’ve read a lot of the germination threads and it seems like there are a gazillion different ways to do it . very confusing especially for an indecisive person

Back
Top Bottom