White Widow Auto 1st Grow

Just for reference wwL = white widow left wwr= white widow right so I can differentiate the plants
Light lowered to 28”
Running an led you should be able to get much closer. My dad and I run by the rule that it's only too close if the plant shows you she can't handle it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200226_174606.jpg
    IMG_20200226_174606.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 14
If the seedling that still has the seed casing on it is still somewhat in soil, put a small heap of soil over top of it. Make it push through for medium to help remove the seed casing :thumb:
The husk is completely off wwL wwR still has it but its too high to put soil on it should i try to remove with a tweaser or just let it be ?

Was this a result of not tamping the soil down enough on top of the seed or just something that happens ?
I've had it happen a couple times. The one thing you will learn with this hobby is that it's full of variables. You will notice differences in your w plants of the same strain even. Don't get discouraged though. There is always some kind of solution.

I've had it happen a couple times. The one thing you will learn with this hobby is that it's full of variables. You will notice differences in your w plants of the same strain even. Don't get discouraged though. There is always some kind of solution.
[/QUOTE
I’m expecting a steep learning curve so any bud I get at the end is a bonus haha

Was this a result of not tamping the soil down enough on top of the seed or just something that happens ?
Like silver fox said above. Just plant it a bit deeper then you did last time. The reason they stay on because they don’t have enough medium to work through, and the friction of such pulls the casing off naturally.

Nothing new to report really lights are at 26” and running 24hr . Seed husk is still on wwR they both have gotten a little taller . My humidity is in the 30s thinking of adding a humidifier tomorrow. Weather has been crazy here .Gave them a very light spray with h2o top layer of soil is dry but underneath is still a little damp . Rather err on the underwater side then over Also consider ordering megacrop . Hope everyone’s having a high Friday!!

Back
Top Bottom