White Widow Auto Grow: Pt. 2

OGeMann

Started my second grow of White Widow autos: I have 6 of them this round.
CD75AD58-33D4-4904-AC36-A7627244FB0C.jpeg

The little ones are going strong at 2 weeks old
Going with 5 gallon fabric pots this time and really considering a atomic water system (drip systems)
Soil change to FFHF, the one in the pot is mix with FFOF.
going to need a new light for flowering haven’t decided yet????
So here they are:
9A508937-72F8-4F74-B851-2F6730C17B5C.jpeg
603C2ABE-5912-4D7E-8C80-881108FAB063.jpeg

I know its been awhile since I been on here, but hears an update on my second white widow grow, the first one is now curing not to happy with it, but hay we all had some mishaps occasionally. I did some changes (a lot), soil mix with FFOF and FFHF in 5 gallon fabric pots made a watering system and by the way I had to make some adjustments to it but it works great. they each have 1/2 GPH drip emitters and a water ring that is buried in the soil for future watering as the get bigger. I have it set up for run off to waste.
21 days .jpg

4 wks old- 2 wks VEG
4 WKS 1.jpg
4 WKS 2.jpg
4 WKS 3.jpg
4 WKS 4.jpg
4 WKS 5.jpg
4 WKS.jpg
auto water tank.jpg

I know its been awhile since I been on here, but hears an update on my second white widow grow, the first one is now curing not to happy with it, but hay we all had some mishaps occasionally. I did some changes (a lot), soil mix with FFOF and FFHF in 5 gallon fabric pots made a watering system and by the way I had to make some adjustments to it but it works great. they each have 1/2 GPH drip emitters and a water ring that is buried in the soil for future watering as the get bigger. I have it set up for run off to waste.
21 days .jpg

4 wks old- 2 wks VEG
4 WKS 1.jpg
4 WKS 2.jpg
4 WKS 3.jpg
4 WKS 4.jpg
4 WKS 5.jpg
4 WKS.jpg
auto water tank.jpg
Great looking girls. My girls should be done with Veg around 1 month, and 2 weeks from now. Bloom should start right after. I’m aiming for at least 4-6 ounces a plant, I have 3 at the moment. What were you aiming to receive from each girl you have? I’ll be feeding a bit of blooming nutrients around now, since there Is a bunch of nodes from 1 of my girls already. About 6 different nodes around the plant, the other girl that Is closest to my main girl has about 4 nodes, and the last has about 2.
I’ll be feeding Beastie Bloomz, to my girls. I have a large jar of It that should last me around 2 grows.

Great looking girls. My girls should be done with Veg around 1 month, and 2 weeks from now. Bloom should start right after. I’m aiming for at least 4-6 ounces a plant, I have 3 at the moment. What were you aiming to receive from each girl you have? I’ll be feeding a bit of blooming nutrients around now, since there Is a bunch of nodes from 1 of my girls already. About 6 different nodes around the plant, the other girl that Is closest to my main girl has about 4 nodes, and the last has about 2.
I’ll be feeding Beastie Bloomz, to my girls. I have a large jar of It that should last me around 2 grows.
I got about an OZ per plant last harvest, that was 4 girls I grow. Doing things a little different this grow, first run at autos didn't have the knowledge of growing autos but I learned a lot this last grow, defiantly have to start at the right moment with autos they are very resilient and can take a beating any thing you do with autos its got to be on point and no mistakes and a lot of pre-planning. Learning as I grow. With nutrients trying dry nutrients with this grow, didn't do good with liquids last grow didn't go so well not enough time to recover.

I was doing routine maintenance and cleaning the tent so I brought them out {OH MY BACK}, so I took some pictures of them to show off they are going on 8 wks from seed, 4 wks in flower. they average 34-36 inches tall, I have a short one that I didn't do any training to. been feeding them dry fertilizer, worm castings and kelp meal and they are loving it. If you have been following me I had a sick droopy leaves and currently she pulled through and doing great and the discolored one is doing great too no changes so far. I cant wait to see how they turn out when finished. So hear are some pictures of them.
7 wks 5 days 18.jpg
7 wks 5 days 25.jpg
7 wks 5 days 10.jpg
7 wks 5 days 24.jpg
7 wks 5 days 22.jpg
7 wks 5 days 21.jpg
7 wks 5 days 20.jpg
7 wks 5 days 18.jpg
7 wks 5 days 11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom