White Widow Auto RDWC

Day 65

Hey everyone, been almost two weeks with virtually no change other than stretch. It's been ridiculously hot here, and she's definitely showing it. Even with lights on at night, tent temps are in the upper 80s, and low 70s (F) during the day. So there's that. I don't believe I'm still having issues with nutes, which is nice. I'd just like to see some pistils soon!

The only other update is that I moved the lights around somewhere around a week ago. By that I mean, I switched the positions, so the one on the left is now on the right. Etc. Figured it'd be a good idea.

Well, this grow was cut short due to some unforeseen circumstances. She was cut down last week.

This can be moved to either completed journals or deleted entirely. Thanks :)

Everything ok Aspen?

We're good here! Unfortunately, the weather is just not cooperating, and the plant never went into flower. She stretched, but due to the insane heat we've had lately, even with a smaller A/C unit, she started curling up and I just couldn't bring her back. Pistils never came, even after switching the lights to 12/12. I think the stress was holding her back.

But, it's just one plant. My wife received an amazing opportunity that is going to move us across the country (East coast to Pacific North West), to greener pastures. We've begun the process of slimming our belongings down to make this happen, and with this White Widow just throwing problem after problem my way, I'm done with it. I don't have time before the move to grow it out and deal with her problems lol. Live and learn. The cool thing though: when we get to where we're going, we're planning on a pretty substantial greenhouse addition to our home, so the future is going to bring some great growing opportunities our way. Not just some fine weed, but vegetables and herbs as well. It's been a pleasure growing with everyone here, but it's going to be around a year or so before I'm up and running again. So it'll be nice to take a break for a bit and make this move happen, then worry about setting up shop again.

Back
Top Bottom