White Widow Auto Seed #4

I checked out the bubba kush journal. My ww and dogwalker photos hermied on me, I let them go and results were mixed. Ww was still fire just a couple seeds, and I would have to put the dogwalker on some mid grade seedy shit.

Right on! I did let them go as well, the buds totally stopped growing early on and didn't fatten up but I still ended up with an enjoyable amount despite being pretty full of seeds. Friends and family took a few jars and all of the trimmings and larf were made into oil (not by me). Although the grow was a bit of a bummer in the end, the experience and knowledge gained during it were priceless.

Really good looking bud brother, keep 'em fingers outta the jar for a month or so. Then enjoy! :high-five::passitleft:

Figured I would throw it in the corner to see what happens, because I saw someone do it in a journal. Lol
20190814_133524.jpg
20190814_133513.jpg

Broke the rule: pulled out a j of it to share with the family. It was about 8 of us..and everyone was chinky eyed and had a smile. These mfers buy $300 oz/week, so they smoke alot. I must say I am so happy with this product.
Niccce! As much as it's best to leave to cure as much as possible - you don't wanna punish yourself :rofl::cough: Sounds like it sorted you guys out. $300 for an oz, oh my god.
And wtf is this girl trying to do..should I cut off everything above it? Idk what to do..
And so it begins! Let her be and don't cut anything off. Now that's she putting energy into new growth you don't wanna stress her out, at all. Once she starts pushing out loads of new growth you can reassess.

Back
Top Bottom