White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal 2020

Don't know why double uploaded

Attachments

• 20201027_102859.jpg
    20201027_102859.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
I updated the shed a little hahaha gotta make a little door with some mylar on jt then we will be set i believe for like 2 plants and ill.send a vid in a min of all colas and see if its light or def

To me it looks like they were all damaged from the light at the beginning. The lowers don't seem to be spreading and the biggest cola was the most affected. I still think light. You can bump the feed up anytime now another 1/2g which should fatten her up a bit.

Awesome I am gunna try when this ones done my friend said to get these super good seeds from ghtydf but they expensive hahaha he paid 650 for 10 seeds ahahah
That's a mess load of money. You may want to edit your post and remove that link. The magazine has paying sponsors and they frown on links to non sponsors. As a new member there's no problem, but you'll get a notification making you aware of it.
Check out the sponsor links here for some great seeds and sales.

That's a mess load of money. You may want to edit your post and remove that link. The magazine has paying sponsors and they frown on links to non sponsors. As a new member there's no problem, but you'll get a notification making you aware of it.
Check out the sponsor links here for some great seeds and sales.
Thanks and yeah I'm gunna have to get 2 lights but dont know of good or cheap ones and also some good auto seeds

Back
Top Bottom