White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

So I was Doing some Doctoring because ofr my attempt at supercropping, EPIC failure btw.
So what had happened was.....:oops::oops::oops:
I broke a branch completeley off only hanging on barely by the thred. LITERALLY!
This is why I like Cop King Seeds...... I used some root stimulating spray on her as soon as she broke. I kept spraying until I finally had the branch back on and secured in place. It was A feet in itself. I had no knowledge accept to keep air from getting in the stem and I had some spray that enhanced roots and I know the inside is an extension of the root system I used the spray for Like a steroid was my thought.
Well, it worked with some strong Genetics and some love, because 5 days later hear she is green and beautiful!!!!
Thankyou crop king. First timer and we do make mistakes. Easy plant to grow.

[
Crop_King_WWF_1.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF4.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF3.jpg
Crop_King_WWAF2.jpg

:420::thumb:
They will usually grow back wrap them in tape

Its an auto so i was doing anything i could think to help stress.

So its the first week of flower. i just took off about 98 percenet of the fan leaves on all but one of the ladies. If you have been following along you would know that ive put the Crop King White Widdow Autos through just about everything you could think of and theyre still running strong.

So my theory is with autos, you get what you get by the time they start to flower. My idea is to stimulate growth at only the budsites and almost nothing else. I know the fan leaves are like solar panels and what not but here is my theory.......

Move my LED to withing 12 inches so the little flower leaves can soak up everything they can. Now i know they will not be able to sustain the whole plant for growth so what ive done is boos the feed to twice a day. They are just loving it. With the media cleared and able to dry i am able to almost water three times a day now instead of once every other day. It only takes an hour and a half from feed to tips of plant for nutrition so as long as i feed and go super high with thte lights these babies look like nothing hit them but flowers.
I am watching for burns both nut and uv.
So far WOW! these ladies Literally were almost bare 2 days ago.

Thanks for the bit of confidence.
Not Really nervous but I am experimenting this first grow so I have no idea what we're gonna see.
This is my first and I had a lot of questions and saw a lot of techniques out there so I decided to try them all lol.
Not concerned about high yield this grow I just want to see first hand what all these tricks will do.
So I can worry about yield from here on out.

I already had a pretty good feeling I wasn't going to get a big yield. Just trying to get the best results with what I have. I'll have to read up on different techniques for training them. As for these though, they were just topped at the 4th node and lst with leaf tucking here and there.
aaafe76d7e246c0c162cb4a9c9b62baf.jpg
Looking good. I'm definitely going with femanised next round

Thanks. I will see what I get from these first. I have another 5 autos from nirvana that are 2 weeks behind give or take a week and 1 photo period from nirvana that I just transplanted to a 10 gal pot. I'm hoping to grow that one into a big bush.
Yeah I noticed I have way more tent to use and I want at least a pound per crop.

I can't believe how well these ladies are doing.
I thought I may have killed one but after double feeding OMG!!! the only thing I have is bud sites.
FLower baby Flower
These babies seem to handle anything i give them. Im going to bump the feed up to week three on the feed schedule and see if they can handle it.

I can't believe how well these ladies are doing.
I thought I may have killed one but after double feeding OMG!!! the only thing I have is bud sites.
FLower baby Flower
These babies seem to handle anything i give them. Im going to bump the feed up to week three on the feed schedule and see if they can handle it.
I hear ya there. When I upped the nutes I went all the way up to 1800-1900 ppm and they didn't burn. Gonna keep pushing them to see how much they can take

I hear ya there. When I upped the nutes I went all the way up to 1800-1900 ppm and they didn't burn. Gonna keep pushing them to see how much they can take
I'm up to 2280 ppm and they're starting to burn

:love: :thumb: :thanks: Crop King Seeds for having Great Genetics!!!

So today I dropped Humidity to 60 percent.
I am feeding One quart a day per plant.
Humbolts oneness program week 4 schedule.
I noticed what looked like nute burn last week so I went to a Feed, Feed, Half feed cycle.
I don't want to flush just balance.
I trimmed the burnt leaves, and goodbye nute burn.

The CKS WWAF is handling 3486 PPM !!! OMG!!! whare did this come from lol.
Thanks again Crop King.

this is the top of my baby before final LST.
25"
20180107_003716.jpg

Here is some great pictures of there beginng flower cycle.
41632.jpg
32098.jpg
22609.jpg
16981.jpg

I just Fed is why RH is at 72

Back
Top Bottom