White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

I'm going to try one more thing to boost production. I moved my light to 6 inches above canopy. I'm gonna wait to see bleach or burn and than move accordingly.

I'm going to try one more thing to boost production. I moved my light to 6 inches above canopy. I'm gonna wait to see bleach or burn and than move accordingly.
I think it's to close for them but every man needs to experiment and learn from that but me I'm using cobs and from start to finish they stay the same around 30 inches

I think it's to close for them but every man needs to experiment and learn from that but me I'm using cobs and from start to finish they stay the same around 30 inches
I was running around 12 inches and it still seemed to be slow growing.
Yeah I'm with you on the learning curve. Ive done everything imaginable to these Crop King WW autos besides uproot them. Plus I want to see how close this light can get. I haven't ran that test yet.
I'm guessing about 8 to 9 is the closest but we will see what 6 does.

I was running around 12 inches and it still seemed to be slow growing.
Yeah I'm with you on the learning curve. Ive done everything imaginable to these Crop King WW autos besides uproot them. Plus I want to see how close this light can get. I haven't ran that test yet.
I'm guessing about 8 to 9 is the closest but we will see what 6 does.
I've uprooted and transplanted some and if done right it don't hurt a thing

Had to move the light because the leaves started to curl up. Light at 10 inches currently.

Two plants are budding, noit much to report. Week 7 schedule. 70% rh 57-65% temp
crystals forming in small amounts.
Picturesz will come when frosty.:420:

Two plants are budding, noit much to report. Week 7 schedule. 70% rh 57-65% temp
crystals forming in small amounts.
Picturesz will come when frosty.:420:

Are they budding with that ? I'd suggest lowering humidity abit watch your colours pop .

I'm capable of ten percent immediately. I'm gonna see.....

Check this out bro
23ad12d6abf87459089cf9a63987dc22.jpg

If I turn heat up 30 degree in room but keep tent temp relative will that drop humidity?

If you turn up heat I find in flower under led that 73-75f is sweet for temp personally and 40-45% Rh

But my humidity is only at 32-38% but we're outside temps here in Ontario is plus 3 outside so sure humidity will rise a bit today and tomorrow in tent .

Anyways yeah add heat then add moisture it will drop your heat a bit and add bit moisture . Or you could defoil some leafs of bushy that helps lower humidity as well I heard ?

Hi there,
I am also growing Auto White Widows from Crop King Seeds
Mind if I pull up a seat?
Please do! That's why we post, knowledge sharing. .
As soon as I get internet ill post some pictures. I have one wwaf in week 4 of flower and on at week 2 so I have some great pics and tips to share.

Hi there,
I am also growing Auto White Widows from Crop King Seeds
Mind if I pull up a seat?
I'm starting a candy can auto from them also. It just sprouted this afternoon. I'm stoked!!!

So this by calender is the crop king auto flower at week 12 from seed. I think a week or two longer.
What do you all think???
511e49e2eb510c2e4da7d03a6bad9629.jpg

So this by calender is the crop king auto flower at week 12 from seed. I think a week or two longer.
What do you all think???
511e49e2eb510c2e4da7d03a6bad9629.jpg
Hey ckenney, looking good! My ww autos are just starting week 10 from seed and are in week 5 of flower. They look to be kind of close to yours and I'm shooting for a full 8 week flower. Another 3, 3 and a half weeks.
662e04152d3041060ff8803330ca7298.jpg
2dc18101a17a471ef94752819f7d5e46.jpg

Yours actually look more advanced than mine. What day did you germinate? I'm 11/7

Back
Top Bottom