White Widow autos are small

Three adjustments to my next ww auto grow of 4
1 fabric pots
2 not so much water have to leave them alone instead of hovering over them
3 will top at least two of them

With fabric pots I need to find a way to raise them off the floor so they are not in a puddle. Need a trough or something like that. Any suggestions welcomed and appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I got one white widow auto looks healthy but day 66 and not a single pistil while other 3 are flowering nicely and are about 2-3 weeks from harvest I think. I hate to give up on this plant but I want to start a perpetual grow and if I try to force it to flower by going 12/12 with the light regimen it may affect the newer autos which have just popped. So I guess my choices are 1. Cut the non flowering plant and trash it. 2. Cut light back to 12/12 in a effort to force flower and hope it doesn’t hurt the new sprouts. 3. Wait a little more and hope the laggard plant shows some pistils.

As you can probably tell I’m new at this autoflower growing; my previous experience was in the 90’s with metal halide and bag seeds. Here’s a pic non flower is 3rd from left.
AD369251-B944-4188-AB17-1A300099985A.jpeg

H
I got one white widow auto looks healthy but day 66 and not a single pistil while other 3 are flowering nicely and are about 2-3 weeks from harvest I think. I hate to give up on this plant but I want to start a perpetual grow and if I try to force it to flower by going 12/12 with the light regimen it may affect the newer autos which have just popped. So I guess my choices are 1. Cut the non flowering plant and trash it. 2. Cut light back to 12/12 in a effort to force flower and hope it doesn’t hurt the new sprouts. 3. Wait a little more and hope the laggard plant shows some pistils.
Have u thought the possibility to get wrong seed?
Maybe it js no autoflowering...
Few months ago i ordered some autos feminine and i get one of them male photoperiod...
U talk about 66 days...no 20-30 or 40...
A lot of days..
Just have this in ur mind as well

Back
Top Bottom