White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Hydro Grow

You're really asking a soil grower? Having watched Grandpa Token grow in RWDC I think he's in the 500-600 TDS range for veg and around 850 in flower, as I recall.
Okay , l have been needing to go back to his and see . I’ll be in soil by the next grow for my outside grow. Got this little bag of hot soil to mix with ff mix . We have three WW to go outside in pots .

FF Ocean Forest is pretty hot and I've seen growers get N toxicity very quickly if they add nutrients. And most cal-mag contains nitrogen, making it a balancing act. I'm pretty sure FF Happy Frog is much more neutral, allowing you to fertilize how you see fit. I'm now in ProMix HP which they call "soil-less," but I treat it like soil.
Thanks saved again by InTheShed , I’m gonna get a bag of happy frog and the pro mix HP and decide when it gets here which one I’ll use . This super soil organic concentrate okay?

You're really asking a soil grower? Having watched Grandpa Tokin grow in RWDC I think he's in the 500-600 TDS range for veg and around 700-850 in flower, as I recall.

That’s pretty close. I went way too high last round. Way over 1000 ppm. I don’t recommend that unless you know the plant well. I’ve been pretty low with this auto in flower. I think I’m around 750 at the moment. I do add carboload and calmag. But that’s about it besides my 3 part. I have used bud candy and big bud before also. I did notice a difference, but I’m out at the moment.

That’s pretty close. I went way too high last round. Way over 1000 ppm. I don’t recommend that unless you know the plant well. I’ve been pretty low with this auto in flower. I think I’m around 750 at the moment. I do add carboload and calmag. But that’s about it besides my 3 part. I have used bud candy and big bud before also. I did notice a difference, but I’m out at the moment.
Are You on tap water also ? I was at the rifleman’s site and that’s what he’s using . Your using calMag so your in ro water ? Big Bud starts this Wednesday, then another nutrient change next week when I drop 3 nutrients and pick up two nutrients. I put InTheShed a break down of how much $ I saved at 25% on the previous page , has the nutrients line up .

36 if you add the mag-ical , I’m gonna go for the 50% and see what happens. If l don’t run out of nutrients before Wednesday h2o & nutrients change . I asked rifleman if I should maintain the 356 ppm daily or should I keep watching it drop till the next change ?
What’s your take on on the question?

I’m ashamed to say I’m not as good as I used to be with keeping track of everything. I like that about your journal...takes me back to a time when I was organized... :reading420magazine:

I like to keep the nute levels up. If I’m a gallon low then I mix a gallon with my nute ratio for veg or flower and drop it in. I do that daily (or when needed) until a bucket/res change. Making sure I’m not going over the total for the bucket/res and ph stays in the range.

Not sure I’m explaining that very well...I’m pretty stoned at the moment. :Namaste:

You mean for a nute-free organic grow thang? I could't tell you. I'm a nute user like you, but fewer. Down to one in veg now (MegaCrop).
Is that how that works , I need to read more on this soil . You got me on the nutrient free grow ! What you mean down one in veg?

I'm in City of Los Angeles DWP tap water out of the tap. No reason to let it stand as it's got chloramine which doesn't outgass like chlorine. TDS is around 220 these days. I haven't used anything additional for the vegging plants since I just switched to MegaCrop a few weeks ago...seems okay so far. I am adding cal-mag and Si to my flowering biggies because they're still on two FF nutes.

I’m ashamed to say I’m not as good as I used to be with keeping track of everything. I like that about your journal...takes me back to a time when I was organized... :reading420magazine:

I like to keep the nute levels up. If I’m a gallon low then I mix a gallon with my nute ratio for veg or flower and drop it in. I do that daily (or when needed) until a bucket/res change. Making sure I’m not going over the total for the bucket/res and ph stays in the range.

Not sure I’m explaining that very well...I’m pretty stoned at the moment. :Namaste:
I appreciate the advice , I’m thinking that’s where I’ll get the bigger bud if I keep the ppm up daily!

Are You on tap water also ? I was at the rifleman’s site and that’s what he’s using . Your using calMag so your in ro water ? Big Bud starts this Wednesday, then another nutrient change next week when I drop 3 nutrients and pick up two nutrients. I put InTheShed a break down of how much $ I saved at 25% on the previous page , has the nutrients line up .

I’m on a well, with a ppm of ~130, but I use a RO filter that takes my ppm down to 0.

I'm in City of Los Angeles DWP tap water out of the tap. No reason to let it stand as it's got chloramine which doesn't outgass like chlorine. TDS is around 220 these days. I haven't used anything for the vegging plants since I just switched to MegaCrop a few weeks ago...seems okay so far. I am adding cal-mag and Si to my flowering biggies because they're still on two FF nutes.
That’s a good tds 220 I’ve seen ours at 400 ppm scares me ! Your plants are growing great , all the others I see in here have a hiccup after a transplant. Look at all the nutrients I put in you’d think I wouldn’t need cal-mag !
I agitate on the soil in a couple weeks !

I’m on a well, with a ppm of ~130, but I use a RO filter that takes my ppm down to 0.
Mines over 300 ppm and can only get it down to 13 ppm with the unit I have ! So I should always add cal-mag to to each nutrient and water change?

I don't look at your nutrients at all! It's like reading the label on Wonder Bread :).

wonder_bread_ingredients.jpg

I don't look at your nutrients at all! It's like reading the label on Wonder Bread :).

wonder_bread_ingredients.jpg
Cool , just trying to have one of those grand master grows from AN off there bud labs app.

Mines over 300 ppm and can only get it down to 13 ppm with the unit I have ! So I should always add cal-mag to to each nutrient and water change?

I add calmag to every feeding and fill up. I continue using calmag into flower until about week 5 and then I give them Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4–Epsom Salt) at about 2ml per gal. I don’t know the science, but it works for me. Granted, each strain seems to react somewhat different to everything. You know the deal.

Back
Top Bottom