White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

We’ve been cleaning all morning, i jarred the back right plant one jar I didn’t get a pic . The first big plant was three and a half jars . The second was two jars . Third was only one jar . Fourth back left was 5 jars .
Front to back left to right was how they were in the tent
First pic is the hermie was two jars just the pic of a bud
Second pic was the right front three and a half jars
Third back right smallest at one jar
Fourth left back the largest of all five jars
Fifth left back bud pic
Sixth pic bud right front bud candy
Seventh pic of the bud of the right back

Nicely done! Sounds like burping all those jars is going to take some time...all the screwing and unscrewing of lids. Great problem to have :).
I’m glad you reminded me , cleaning the mess up. Okay now there all open ! I have two bags of fan leaves one bag of chopped stalks and two jars of bud trimmed from eight different grows just kept stuffing them , there’s OG mixed in there . Should I make salves out of it also since it unwrapped the heart of the bud?

Well the buds have some what of a quick cure the buzz can be what you want , from two hits to keep doing what your doing or smoke the whole joint for the couch lock . Not really you don’t have to smoke the whole joint half wood do the job .
The new grow appears to be going well, White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Hydro Grow
There’s been up and down problems on my first grow with 420 hopefully the new will be better!
I’d like to Thank all that helped keep me in the right direction, and the ones that joined in to see the grow . The money I saved on this grow I can do three more grows the same way for what l was doing on one grow before I got to 420 magazine .
The first to hit and greet myself was @stoneotter checking the equipment out checking ever post and here comes @ AngryBird as we all know her as a very helpful being her sweet self , @moderngroroom checking out the hydro setup we both agree the hydro set up @Pennywise used in his last grow, another helpful 420 back your grow , @SgtBrix who took a chair , @MDR all still good , @Grandpa Tokin that saved me with that chart from CO2 saturation , PW I stuck with the 25% nutrients thru the whole grow , @InTheShed who was on top of everything I did in here kept me growing and again congratulations on the member of the year, and to the rest that joined in @Th34v4t4r @Alienpus @1969gtx @Hijinxxx @Reave @Stu
Thanks again everyone

Attachments

• C6A18030-2670-462F-8B20-ADFAD366CD2C.jpeg
    C6A18030-2670-462F-8B20-ADFAD366CD2C.jpeg
    888.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 06ECD20D-D1D6-4504-A587-0646CA6725FD.jpeg
    06ECD20D-D1D6-4504-A587-0646CA6725FD.jpeg
    819.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 464AD815-04D3-4C4E-A84B-E23F84DFFAB1.jpeg
    464AD815-04D3-4C4E-A84B-E23F84DFFAB1.jpeg
    806.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 7DA7C4DF-51E6-4E72-9DE1-EAF56DC98610.jpeg
    7DA7C4DF-51E6-4E72-9DE1-EAF56DC98610.jpeg
    993.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 875610EE-54B1-4D3B-BF4B-B3BEF7129D6D.jpeg
    875610EE-54B1-4D3B-BF4B-B3BEF7129D6D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • 31EDF39A-D846-4394-84F2-CF3D0D872C1E.jpeg
    31EDF39A-D846-4394-84F2-CF3D0D872C1E.jpeg
    873.8 KB · Views: 145
Well the buds have some what of a quick cure the buzz can be what you want , from two hits to keep doing what your doing or smoke the whole joint for the couch lock . Not really you don’t have to smoke the whole joint half wood do the job .
The new grow appears to be going well, White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Hydro Grow
There’s been up and down problems on my first grow with 420 hopefully the new will be better!
I’d like to Thank all that helped keep me in the right direction, and the ones that joined in to see the grow . The money I saved on this grow I can do three more grows the same way for what l was doing on one grow before I got to 420 magazine .
The first to hit and greet myself was @stoneotter checking the equipment out checking ever post and here comes @ AngryBird as we all know her as a very helpful being her sweet self , @moderngroroom checking out the hydro setup we both agree the hydro set up @Pennywise used in his last grow, another helpful 420 back your grow , @SgtBrix who took a chair , @MDR all still good , @Grandpa Tokin that saved me with that chart from CO2 saturation , PW I stuck with the 25% nutrients thru the whole grow , @InTheShed who was on top of everything I did in here kept me growing and again congratulations on the member of the year, and to the rest that joined in @Th34v4t4r @Alienpus @1969gtx @Hijinxxx @Reave @Stu
Thanks again everyone
Pretty pretty pretty, now roll us up one and will try it out lol
Good harvest buddy you are set for a couple of months enjoy my friend

Thanks again everyone

Just loved this grow Hippy! I was very lucky to have someone like you coach me along and happen to be growing the same strain within days! I'm just about to close my journal as well. good stuff!
Happy gardening :) ❤️

53 days after pistols appeared the Amber effect took over. The actual date of 12/12 was November 18 - December 2 was site of first pistols showing for the count, 15 days after 12/12
Backing up thru the nutrients intake of 25% a week to 10 days which l read is how long Advanced Nutrients guarantees it to hold that 5.5 ph so we can watch the plants feed . The ppm continuously went from 400 ppm to 177 ppm , usually at 200 ppm is when the ph started to rise as to tell me to change the water and nutrients. I waited till it would get to 5.8 ph around the 177 ppm . There was a couple I tried to manipulate the ph with no progress, I would raise it to 6.1 ph come back in the morning and it would be 5.5 or 5.6 ph showed me that I wasn’t going to change the ph . I thought it the ph perfect was only in the connoisseur a&b but ran one week without it (replaced it with TF boost and bloom ) stayed at the 5.5 ph went right back to the connoisseur a&b . The part a&b normal dose would have been 2128 mL each only used 532 mL each, total grand master nutrients was 6300 mL only used 1784 mL of nutrients. Money in my pocket $$$

Back
Top Bottom