White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Looks like you've had some colourful nuggs.. cnt wait to be in your position ... Just a few more weeks for me now.....

Congrats on the harvest buddy
I know you will still have a chair on your grow doing great keep it up!
Great recap and serious frost on those o_O.

:goodjob: on making it over here and getting all those helpful folks to assist along the way. And thanks for the shout WH!
Thanks again and again keep these ideas coming !
:green_heart:sweer post :hug:
Enjoy your harvest :)
Sorry we had to take the forest down , mama and I are making like a choo choo, Thanks again for your great help!
Over so soon? Haha, great job on the grow and harvest! It was fun to play in your garden with you. What's next?
Thanks for joining in and you rounding up help and being the first on the grow ! It’s White Widow Clones Kind K5 750w Hydro Grow , those clones Country Hippie put in the cloner then left couldn’t let them die .
That's a nice plate full of sticky goodness. Congrats!
And thanks again West Hippie. You were the first person to welcome me when I joined, so thanks for that.:adore:
Your Welcome and I’m still sneaking in on your grow keeping an eye .
Nice work. Hope my first turns out as well as yours. Best of luck on the next one as well.
Reave Thanks for your help pushing me to fix my signature , Still checking on your grow also .

Was a pleasure watching you grow this run, can’t wait to see your next one.
Going to run at 50% nutrients the last 6 weeks of Flowering. Absolutely no nutrients taste at all. Thanks for your help on this grow and looking forward to this next one .

I'm gonna need a spreadsheet as evidence ;).
Okay I finally made it , got that spread sheet !
It will show all the nutrients, amount of each in 1L inter jugs . The top is the 25% nutrients I used but not minus the 304mL on part a&b on the 100% , so it just close to the maxium amount .
$114.38 spent on the 25% nutrients
$448.73 would have been spent on this grow at 100% nutrients
@InTheShed in the attachment

Attachments

• D06AF9DD-2D20-47AF-8A84-1E1EB835749E.jpeg
    D06AF9DD-2D20-47AF-8A84-1E1EB835749E.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 166
  • 3EF164F2-D9F0-4CF4-8743-5F653850111F.png
    3EF164F2-D9F0-4CF4-8743-5F653850111F.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 155
OMG I hope you didn't do that for me! :eek:

Nice work though and a holy moly you mix a lot of nutes.

While you're making spreadsheets...what would your harvest have cost you if you had paid your regular retail amount for it, and have you factored in your electrical and water costs as well? Please, I'm not asking you to do it, just wondering if you had. I did that my first grow and then said ef it and never bothered after that.

OMG I hope you didn't do that for me! :eek:

Nice work though and a holy moly you mix a lot of nutes.

While you're making spreadsheets...what would your harvest have cost you if you had paid your regular retail amount for it, and have you factored in your electrical and water costs as well? Please, I'm not asking you to do it, just wondering if you had. I did that my first grow and then said ef it and never bothered after that.
I bet I can get close 5 -.38 amp fans circulating. Have to look see what the exhaust fan uses , strip lights and we know the Kind is over 600w , yeah I’ll have that tomorrow.
600wx12hrs./1000=8.328x $.12 per kw x 30 days.

Nice job Shed, look at all the math you made him do!
There is no way I'm keeping track of this stuff for my first grow. By the time I figure out the lights, tents, pots, meters, ect.....I'm going to have about $1000 per oz!!! Maybe less if I have a good yield:ganjamon:
Three more grows like this and I’ll buy another Kind led!

Back
Top Bottom