White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

So the answer is yes, $340 for the entire grow (okay $345 but I was in pain!). Of course you still have to factor in your hard costs, but you've done that already, right ? ;)
I’m just glad you mentioned to do this , I need to do things I used to do , good for the mind.

I'll be back with the topical pain oil info in a bit.
Okay, a bit longer than a bit.

The pain oil recipe is really simple. It's got three ingredients:
Buds
Grapeseed oil
Pumpkin seed oil (I don't know why grapeseed is one word and pumpkin seed isn't)

That's it. Decarb first, then infuse for a long time. I have found the key to pain oil is the number of mg of THC to ml of oil. I use a spreadsheet created by Oldbear to run the calculation based on the estimated % THC in the buds, the amount of oil, and the weight of the buds. That way I know if I'm close to my target of 15mg/ml THC before I start.

Okay, a bit longer than a bit.

The pain oil recipe is really simple. It's got three ingredients:
Buds
Grapeseed oil
Pumpkin seed oil (I don't know why grapeseed is one word and pumpkin seed isn't)

That's it. Decarb first, then infuse for a long time. I have found the key to pain oil is the number of mg of THC to ml of oil. I use a spreadsheet created by Oldbear to run the calculation based on the estimated % THC in the buds, the amount of oil, and the weight of the buds. That way I know if I'm close to my target of 15mg/ml THC before I start.
I’ve got the grape seed and pumpkin seed oils on hand . I think Oldbear was in the Rifleman’s journal yesterday ! Feed&seed store going to get more cheese cloth in the morning.

Grandkids took my WiFi wireless to the river trailer will load when the turds bring it back ! The only phone that will work out here in the sticks is Verizon and still don’t move your head or hands or your starting over ! Go .8 of a mile to the river and I can get 6 different services !

I use to run aeroponics system, lots of baby sitting but the results are unreal. I see your numbers, the ppm looks good a little strong for little guys I think, 300 when rooting before juvenile I would run then increase as needed, but I always kept my PH at 7.0. I found when different, toxicity took place over time. I also changed out my reservoir every two weeks, plants excrete stuff I found that causes toxicity. My best grows were outdoors with 10 footers and 20 gallon tubs filled with roots. My buddy uses the tents and bubblers, he has good to awesome results.

I use to run aeroponics system, lots of baby sitting but the results are unreal. I see your numbers, the ppm looks good a little strong for little guys I think, 300 when rooting before juvenile I would run then increase as needed, but I always kept my PH at 7.0. I found when different, toxicity took place over time. I also changed out my reservoir every two weeks, plants excrete stuff I found that causes toxicity. My best grows were outdoors with 10 footers and 20 gallon tubs filled with roots. My buddy uses the tents and bubblers, he has good to awesome results.
Got carried away on the veg ppm , my white Widows are very tasty compared to my grows before coming to 420 ! At 25% of the manufacturers amount, Advanced Nutrients no nutrients taste . My new grow I went 50% on flower. No Nute Burn at all.

What's up West Hippie, you still running this journal? If yes, I'm subbed!

What's up West Hippie, you still running this journal? If yes, I'm subbed!
You bet , sorry I took you as a newbie . I saw two replies in the journals in progress on yours and I’m gonna jump in to make sure they take off and give them others that are growing the same thing ! You can check out my screw ups , forgetting to make sure I changed the program right and stupid stuff . Have about two weeks left on this grow. Then more OG Kush .
I like your elaborate start on your journal, should have hit your avatar sooner but sure glad I met you !

You bet , sorry I took you as a newbie . I saw two replies in the journals in progress on yours and I’m gonna jump in to make sure they take off and give them others that are growing the same thing ! You can check out my screw ups , forgetting to make sure I changed the program right and stupid stuff . Have about two weeks left on this grow. Then more OG Kush .
I like your elaborate start on your journal, should have hit your avatar sooner but sure glad I met you !

Normally, I'd just graft the new strains right into my current journal, but figured I'd start a new one for Herbie's to help make it more searchable for the next guy, ya know?

Normally, I'd just graft the new strains right into my current journal, but figured I'd start a new one for Herbie's to help make it more searchable for the next guy, ya know?
Exactly what I see , you guys take care of us on these grows. I’m on the other grow putting together an organic hydro grow for the third grow in here . Like a preview of what’s coming .

Well the buds have some what of a quick cure the buzz can be what you want , from two hits to keep doing what your doing or smoke the whole joint for the couch lock . Not really you don’t have to smoke the whole joint half wood do the job .
The new grow appears to be going well, White Widow Clones Kind LED K5 750w Hydro Grow
There’s been up and down problems on my first grow with 420 hopefully the new will be better!
I’d like to Thank all that helped keep me in the right direction, and the ones that joined in to see the grow . The money I saved on this grow I can do three more grows the same way for what l was doing on one grow before I got to 420 magazine .
The first to hit and greet myself was @stoneotter checking the equipment out checking ever post and here comes @ AngryBird as we all know her as a very helpful being her sweet self , @moderngroroom checking out the hydro setup we both agree the hydro set up @Pennywise used in his last grow, another helpful 420 back your grow , @SgtBrix who took a chair , @MDR all still good , @Grandpa Tokin that saved me with that chart from CO2 saturation , PW I stuck with the 25% nutrients thru the whole grow , @InTheShed who was on top of everything I did in here kept me growing and again congratulations on the member of the year, and to the rest that joined in @Th34v4t4r @Alienpus @1969gtx @Hijinxxx @Reave @Stu
Thanks again everyone

Nice haul there my friend!

As a somewhat new member to the site it’s definitely helpful when you do that.

Can’t speak for other ppl but typically I don’t even go into the huge journals simply because they’re so long and challenging to navigate. It’s unfortunate because there’s no doubt great content in them, but difficult to find/ vet it out. Would be awesome if you could filter down posts by certain members in a thread, or media. And if you can and you guys know how, please lmk. I usually use an iPhone/ iPad if that makes a difference.

You can do that. Hit the search icon at the top right. Select this thread for example from the drop down. Type in the members name in the from member field.
Thanks for the reply, but still doesn’t seem to work for me...is this what you mean or something else?
7D1AB424-6390-499C-A07D-4DDE15B68F7D.jpeg
F5F65DE5-4837-45EF-BBA9-D63C17A9AA32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom