White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Untitle3d.png

No the drop box at the bottom. In the top box where you put the thread name type what keywords you want to search for. In that search in forms drop box select “this thread”

I have to go check my computer. It’s different on my phone.
There she is, got it! Cool man, thank you!

As a somewhat new member to the site it’s definitely helpful when you do that.

Can’t speak for other ppl but typically I don’t even go into the huge journals simply because they’re so long and challenging to navigate. It’s unfortunate because there’s no doubt great content in them, but difficult to find/ vet it out. Would be awesome if you could filter down posts by certain members in a thread, or media. And if you can and you guys know how, please lmk. I usually use an iPhone/ iPad if that makes a difference.

When I jump on someone's journal, I reserve the right to read page one ONLY, and usually not even that, just the first coupe of posts to get up on what gear, what media, what strain, then it's straight to the last page to put in my "Subbed" post, sometimes accompanying an empty promise to read everything when I find time (which I never do).

The point is, we're all mature adults and can determine what's truly important. I don't expect anyone to read a whole journal when jumping in. Sometimes people just sub as a courtesy because I subbed to theirs, and it's all gravy if they don't contribute to mine, or me to theirs. I think the whole point is to put ourselves in journals that we might one day comment in, share something, or where we might expect to learn some shit. There aint nothing wrong with trolling in the background.

As to "filter down posts", in my Hydro Buddy DIY Nutes thread, I would like to delete most of page 2, and as the OP, I feel I should have that right, but sadly I don't think the site is set up for that. Maybe one day 420 will have their web designers graft in that feature, but for now I don't believe it's possible.

There are so many to follow my pea brain is too small. I like keeping up with the new folks, maybe I feel like the experienced people are probably doing just fine without me...but then I feel bad for not looking at their content which I know is gonna be good...derrr I need to retire and just grow pot and play on 420mag that sounds like a decent existence...lol I'm kinda close now!

There are so many to follow my pea brain is too small. I like keeping up with the new folks, maybe I feel like the experienced people are probably doing just fine without me...but then I feel bad for not looking at their content which I know is gonna be good...derrr I need to retire and just grow pot and play on 420mag that sounds like a decent existence...lol I'm kinda close now!
There’s nothing to feel bad about , there is 275,000 threads in here and 151,499 members .
And the newbies like you greeting them ! 420 will keep you busy if you let it . I half ass knew hydro when I got here to 420 , went hunting how to grow in soil learned a lot ! Then after @snowbound had those whiskey bottle size buds , I’m after that ! Now I’m after dwc but I want to add a reservoir to it !
I run through journals sometimes I hit a post and sometimes I have to hit something in there I really like , like PBass jungle and yes you are definitely born to grow pot , you proved it ! !
I could play on 420 all day and night with you and the 420 growers !
Just pop in on my journal anytime your just fine!

Back
Top Bottom