White Widow Fem Grow Advice Anyone?

True, I just got off work, I turned my light on and now their aall looking like their all sprouting so the next couple days they'll be pretty good

Now Im gone on wednesday nextweek (The 18th April till the 21st) so im gonna need to get my brother or dad to take care of them, I just hope they dont fuck it up; My dad will be fine it's my brother i hope who doesn't

I'm fucking keen though

Honestly I would just leave them alone and not have anyone watch them. Give a solid watering before u leave and keep lights on a time. No way it could go wrong. As on the other hand you family could over water or forget the light cycle

Honestly I would just leave them alone and not have anyone watch them. Give a solid watering before u leave and keep lights on a time. No way it could go wrong. As on the other hand you family could over water or forget the light cycle
I dont have a timer atm and i get paid the friday, Their all looking really well atm, I'll check them out again at 10pm when the light cycle starts up again

Hello everyone,
I'm here today to get some advice and see what you guys think. I plan to start growing as soon as the seeds come in. So to start off this post I would like to tell you everything I purchased and then we will go from there.

This will be an indoor grow.

Gorilla Grow Tent 2x2.5 Shorty edition -$225
Platinum LED P150 - $229 (also have SuperNova 300w LED I bought for $35)
6in Viagrow Carbon Exhaust /w 15' of ducting - $217
10 Pack Feminized White Widow from CropKings - $90 + $30 shipping ( Forgot to use 10% code boooo)

now that the most expensive stuff is out of the way . I got a few things off amazon.

Smartpots 5gal
Kind soil 5lbs - going to need more - didn't realize how much I needed
Coco Loco
Adjustable light rope
Accurite thermometer /w humity reading
1) small fan may need another

Also has anyone done a comparison to KindSoil vs SoHum Soil? I'm looking to avoid nutrients of any kind including PH up/down. I also know that there is a lot of controversy about LED lights and which ones are better blah blah blah but hey I'm new to this and would probably like to save that for another post.

So any suggestions
just started my ww seeds yesterday in water
did the paper towel thing and waiting for the tails to appear

Back
Top Bottom