White Widow Fem, Inside 2 Cubic Feet, Soil Under LED

Is it just me or is that a f***g seed in there?
Checked the plant thoroughly and I did not spot a single naner.... but found a few more calyxes looking similar to the one in picture..
All the calyxes are very fat compared to my previous grows. But can they be this fat without seeds inside..?

Looks like it. Poking out to see of the coast is clear.
Here is another one at the top
If those are seeds, then only one question - HOW?!? I tripple checked every single branch, not a single nanner... Neighbours growing..? Still I could not imagine how the polen could have gotten inside the box..

Checked the plant once again, and no sign of hermie... that must have been some rogue polen.
Split another seed open, same result, only some jelly like liquid inside. This must have happened during last 3 days. And that is even a bigger mystery, because I was away and she was on her own during that time.

Just until the trichs are where you want them.
OK, I'll wait one more week and then will see. This should also reveal all the seeds by the time.
Any ideas how it could have happened? Can't think of the reasons myself. The only idea is that I have a fellow neighbor also growing. Unless, when trimming buds, I shall find some nanners that I missed while looking 4 times today.

:eek: Immaculate conception! :rofl:

So strange - nanners are often sterile by most accounts. Maybe that’s only the ones you can see - and the viable ones are sneaky & stay hidden o_O Who can say? In any case, it doesn’t look to me like you’re going to lose much because of it. It’s looking lovely!

:Namaste:

:eek: Immaculate conception! :rofl:

So strange - nanners are often sterile by most accounts. Maybe that’s only the ones you can see - and the viable ones are sneaky & stay hidden o_O Who can say? In any case, it doesn’t look to me like you’re going to lose much because of it. It’s looking lovely!

:Namaste:
Laugh while you can, you spiteful lady :) :)
Just kidding.
Really, I went up and down every single branch a few times today, could not spot a single nanner.
She does look good and I had very high hopes. My heart was broken today :)

Yea I don’t think it hurt anything, I’d be pissed if a neighbor has a male close by.
Well, a thorough autopsy shall reveal the cause, hopefully :)

By the way, what are the chances for the seeds to be any good from such "pregnancy"? And how long for them to mature from now? Thinking maybe I shoul collect those seeds. You never know, might be the only source someday.. :)

I’d say they will need at least a month, 4-5 weeks.
That is including those 2-3 weeks she has already been pollinated, or is it estimated "time left"? As I have read that judging by the looks, my plant has been polinated 2-3 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom