White Widow Fem, Inside 2 Cubic Feet, Soil Under LED

Love it! Great job. I'm super curious what my grow will yield. Your ladies always look super sexy!!!
TTKlaus

Tkanks TTKlaus!
By the way, she was 8 to 9 inches (depending on the branch) above the pot rim. Measured it yesterday :)

I'm super curious what my grow will yield.

Your mini plantation should definitely land you in at least 150 g zone :)

EDIT:

Sorry, checked your micro grow and it's dimensions, I think it should beat 15g, maybe 20 g dry. I thought you were talking about your 3'd grow :)

40% more bud, so that is a major improvement.
Woohoo! This is so fun to watch! Each cycle has been a big step up! Next - more light! :slide:

Looked awesome on chop day K! Really great work!

Sound like you’re pretty happy with the potency and effects of the WW so that’s great - you’re really getting to know how to micro-grow it well :)
:thumb:

Be sure and take pics when you redesign the filter and airflow arrangement. We folks always want to see
:passitleft:
:Namaste:

Your mini plantation should definitely land you in at least 150 g zone :)

EDIT:

Sorry, checked your micro grow and it's dimensions, I think it should beat 15g, maybe 20 g dry. I thought you were talking about your 3'd grow :)
Katins,
I was talking about my 3rd grow. It looks like I have 4 female plants. Currently each plant is 15"tall, just switched to flower. The cabinet is 40"wide x 20"deep x 40" tall. I will be very happy if I get 150g!
Both of my micro grows got yields in your ball park. The first 19g and the second 12g. The second micro grow for cut short due to the plants dying before the mature date.

TTKlaus

Woohoo! This is so fun to watch! Each cycle has been a big step up! Next - more light! :slide:

Looked awesome on chop day K! Really great work!

Sound like you’re pretty happy with the potency and effects of the WW so that’s great - you’re really getting to know how to micro-grow it well :)
:thumb:

Be sure and take pics when you redesign the filter and airflow arrangement. We folks always want to see
:passitleft:
:Namaste:
Thank you Amy :) a step up it has been indeed! :)
And yeah, I really love the effects of her. Just came back from a weekend with my WW, a barbeque, a lake, a few friends, no wife and no kids.. oh, what a weekend it was..:ganjamon::surf::popcorn:
Regarding the documentation of filter upgrading process - I shall try :) but I get carried away easily and forget to take pics :)

Back
Top Bottom